XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

New patch came out on Xbox today. It seems like they fixed the lag/hit detection.

And how do I go 34-8 and my team still loses. I had 2 blackbirds up and my teammates were gettin straight merked
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So does anyone else think it sucks that the kills you get with streaks SHOULD add to your streak total.

I want to get the dogs so bad, most I ever had was 10 in a row. =[

and Crisis and Villa are the worst maps.
That's a good thing it doesn't add to your streak total.. or else dogs and gunships would be very easy to get

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So does anyone else think it sucks that the kills you get with streaks SHOULD add to your streak total.

I want to get the dogs so bad, most I ever had was 10 in a row. =[

and Crisis and Villa are the worst maps.
That's a good thing it doesn't add to your streak total.. or else dogs and gunships would be very easy to get

This damn pisses me the EFFF off.... specially this stupid contracts. Asking you to get 80 kills in 40 mins.

I was 2 kills away with like 4 minutes left last night, literally didn't see a single person in a game of DOMINATION. How am I supposed to kill people if I can't find them?

Thought today I'd try free for all since usually I can take top 3 with ease, and get around 25 kills in a match. Time runs out, the number 1 person only has like 16 kills, people voting for the largest maps and then you can't find anyone... SMH.

This damn pisses me the EFFF off.... specially this stupid contracts. Asking you to get 80 kills in 40 mins.

I was 2 kills away with like 4 minutes left last night, literally didn't see a single person in a game of DOMINATION. How am I supposed to kill people if I can't find them?

Thought today I'd try free for all since usually I can take top 3 with ease, and get around 25 kills in a match. Time runs out, the number 1 person only has like 16 kills, people voting for the largest maps and then you can't find anyone... SMH.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

That sucks I've never had a problem with the 80 kills with whatever perk they say contract.. But I do know how it feels when you're just running around and can't find a single person  
30t6p3b.gif
.. and Sign up lets hope Ricerocket1 can get one going and not fail like the other guy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

That sucks I've never had a problem with the 80 kills with whatever perk they say contract.. But I do know how it feels when you're just running around and can't find a single person  
30t6p3b.gif
.. and Sign up lets hope Ricerocket1 can get one going and not fail like the other guy 
laugh.gif

Just added a grip of folks.

Can we get a updated GT listing?

GT = Dragnfli Jones (Feel free to add yours)

Just added a grip of folks.

Can we get a updated GT listing?

GT = Dragnfli Jones (Feel free to add yours)

THANK @#$#@## GOD THEY PATCHED LAST STAND!!! Now you get the kill if you put the person into last stand and a partner takes your kill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THANK @#$#@## GOD THEY PATCHED LAST STAND!!! Now you get the kill if you put the person into last stand and a partner takes your kill 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Duh son 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just playing
laugh.gif
 I wish 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

But yeah 
alien.gif
 i was like "Yall SURE yall dont wanna back out?" Someone - "Ehhh lets play one game" 
laugh.gif

Its all good . They were actually good. Plus we had crap teammates. So w/e.

I might sign on tmw. 

Duh son 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just playing
laugh.gif
 I wish 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

But yeah 
alien.gif
 i was like "Yall SURE yall dont wanna back out?" Someone - "Ehhh lets play one game" 
laugh.gif

Its all good . They were actually good. Plus we had crap teammates. So w/e.

I might sign on tmw. 

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My exact thoughts as I read that...FINALLY.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My exact thoughts as I read that...FINALLY.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom