XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

My package just shipped.
pimp.gif
It is expected to arrive tomorrow.

I'm thinking about skipping the office and working from home tomorrow to sign for my package.
laugh.gif

My package just shipped.
pimp.gif
It is expected to arrive tomorrow.

I'm thinking about skipping the office and working from home tomorrow to sign for my package.
laugh.gif

Am I the only person that thinks prestiging is pointless? Why would I replay the game 10 + times

Am I the only person that thinks prestiging is pointless? Why would I replay the game 10 + times

Some people like having that sense of ranking up. They like the challenges coming up on the screen. Then you have your completion artist who must have the additional classes, emblems, titles, etc. Personally I prefer beating people down so I don't prestige.

Some people like having that sense of ranking up. They like the challenges coming up on the screen. Then you have your completion artist who must have the additional classes, emblems, titles, etc. Personally I prefer beating people down so I don't prestige.

Cuzzo - I might end up doing that since im so use to hitting that Prestige Mode button after i have 0xp needed to prestige again. I probably wont be able to stop pestiging til im forced to. I like the 14th Emblem better tho. Plus i dont really feel like i need that Prestige Pure playlist but idk we'll see.

Kramer - What Blaze said. It gives people something to do.

Cuzzo - I might end up doing that since im so use to hitting that Prestige Mode button after i have 0xp needed to prestige again. I probably wont be able to stop pestiging til im forced to. I like the 14th Emblem better tho. Plus i dont really feel like i need that Prestige Pure playlist but idk we'll see.

Kramer - What Blaze said. It gives people something to do.

Yeah that's true. The other thing is, does no one play FFA, that used to be my fav on MW2 but no one seems to play it on Black Ops

Yeah that's true. The other thing is, does no one play FFA, that used to be my fav on MW2 but no one seems to play it on Black Ops

Originally Posted by Kramer

i always try to but i get stuck in 4 or 5 player matches
mad boring

Originally Posted by Kramer

i always try to but i get stuck in 4 or 5 player matches
mad boring

i know this is not the thread for this but, i just lost my 4th 360 (old blanco)

DAMN you Microsoft DAMN you to hell i feel better now

i know this is not the thread for this but, i just lost my 4th 360 (old blanco)

DAMN you Microsoft DAMN you to hell i feel better now

Back
Top Bottom