Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I cant believe I have to play this cheeser at least 3 more times
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i just saw the stats on the league page, 90 PIP

RITCH just put in tmac, DJTEK is playing jameer, crag is playing AI, im playing big ben, but i think hes ok to play in real life

Originally Posted by kicksrule

yeah ritch you cant put in tmac. that should be an auto dq.

why? ritch said he wouldnt play tmac, there werent any rules against that, but if he wants to play tmac, i dont think anyone else in the league has a problemwith that

plus crag and djtek are playing real life injured players

Don't worry I wont put in T-Mac, I don't need him to win. So what if I shoot a lot of threes, I make them plus its kinda hard not to when you don'tguard the perimeter and just coast around
with CP3

See my last post why you cheese.

my team feels totally different from the first 2 games ... i feel like i cant buy a bucket all of a sudden idk man

damn wade lit me up for 78 lol

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lol the bull hoist up a 3 every trip down

Whats funny about that is you have shot more threes than him at this point
wink.gif

and no home court because 2k9 is ******ed and has the bottom team as the higher seed. Should have reminded Mamba before he created the tourney. I don'tthink it makes a differences anyway. But that's just me.

yeah that was in two overtimes tho lol, I was so pissed when you hit that three with Johnson to take it to overtime

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

yeah that was in two overtimes tho lol, I was so pissed when you hit that three with Johnson to take it to overtime
yea i was surprised he made that.....yo in the first 2 games bibby was droppin it from whereva joe johnson also...now!!! i feel like im strugglinto score missin easy layups im foulin od maybe bein at home is what is cause when we played at ya arena you were strugglin now i am lol smh

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lol the bull hoist up a 3 every trip down

Whats funny about that is you have shot more threes than him at this point
wink.gif
thank you
laugh.gif
....how did you view that stat by the way
nerd.gif
....dj all you do is throw it todwight howard all game long.....its sickening how much you do it....

first game(you won) you had 89 points......D Howard scored 38 and you had 40+ inside the paint points
second game(I won) you had 88 points.....D Howard scored 47 and you had 45+ inside the paint points

i run a 2-3 but you can't do too much with D Howard w/ all those 3 point shooters you got
laugh.gif
but hell the series is tied

LOL funnny you say that when i had more 3 pt attempts than you. and you are not good as well. all you do it shoot 3's with people who have easy releases(ie: gordon salmons lmao). i shoot 3's but at least i miss them because these peoples shots take skills lmao all you had to do was hold shoot and swish .

yo bulls can we just play the series without any more comments (and pauses to see stats)? lmao yes i score inside alot but you do see i am shooting a ton of3's outside to balance it out as well. and d12 having all the pip is JUST LIKE in real life. you dont see d12 taking too many mid range shots do you?

Howard 47 32:03 21/21 =
smh.gif

you shot 46 3's in the 2nd game which is MORE THEN ME

you shot 36 3's in the 1st game which is MORE THEN ME

so how the hell am i shooting more then you? please tell me.......this is your game....run down the court and throw it to dwight howard.....if he's coveredeither force my way to dunk or throw it out and keep jacking 3's....you didnt hit one damn mid range shot either game

oh yeah dont complain about d12 scoring so much... look at dwade scoring 70+ hahahahhah i AM NOT the one to attack

"2k...2k...2k...2k.....SPORTS...
tickets in the city
when we in around town
next door neighbors tellin us
that it's too loud
now neighbor, can you please just turn that mess down?
this is the sound of throwin pennies on the ground

turn it up"
tongue.gif

sorry i just had to...haha
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Howard 47 32:03 21/21 =
smh.gif

you shot 46 3's in the 2nd game which is MORE THEN ME

you shot 36 3's in the 1st game which is MORE THEN ME

so how the hell am i shooting more then you? please tell me.......this is your game....run down the court and throw it to dwight howard.....if he's covered either force my way to dunk or throw it out and keep jacking 3's....you didnt hit one damn mid range shot either game

in defense of DJTEK, i played you before lifelessons, you play alot of zone, which makes the offense more proned to 3 pointers, which is maybe why DJTEK shotalot of 3s, i know it happened to me when i was playing you

i played DJTEK before, he had dwight in a fantasy league, and i remember shutting him down and he didnt shoot many 3s at all that i noticed

Mad all these winyness is mad annoying, how about this if someone is known to be a cheeser and is cheesing many games in the lg or in here we call em out, butif someone shoots mad threes one game or pounds the paint one game more than others its all good things like that happen in basketball and the playoffs. Damn

Thanks for chiming in. He plays all zone so thats why i shoot to many 3s. I also play zone which is why he shot a bunch of 3s as well. Why is he reallycomplaining about d12 and his pip. Thats all dude does in real life. I picked the magic over any other team to use d12. Get over it. I pretty much lost thatgame myself because i cant shoot with my players. So why are you complaining if im living and dying off the 3? Nothing else i can do against ur zone except godown to d12 every possession but i aint gonna do that Oh yeah if u had any probs with all my 3s never play gully with granger lol

u dont need to explain urself we know you dont cheese, I played u in the first lg rmr. If we had 2ksports making a game in 1995 people would cry about reggiemiller shooting threes and ewing scoring in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom