Xbox 360 Thread: Forza 4! Arkham City! X-Men (XBLA) Dec 15!

whats the best deal for a 12 month xbox live card right now? I've seen around $38-40 on slickdeals but I was wondering if anyone had seen better somewhere else.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

whats the best deal for a 12 month xbox live card right now? I've seen around $38-40 on slickdeals but I was wondering if anyone had seen better somewhere else.
Check eBay.  That may be one of your better bets.  I need to be doing the same instead of paying $7.99 a month continually.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Is it just me or are other people having trouble downloading the update?
Problems for me as well.

I'm too lazy to go downstairs and reset the modem.

I'll do it later.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yea. MS sent out a message on XBL saying they are having trouble with the page.

A message I did not get... thanks.

lol @ all these problems.. xbox live being more popular than ever... lag in games.. drops.. and the price going up.. Why do I continue with this lackluster product?

Not feeling the look of this new update. The Xbox guide looks crappy in HD. Doesn't have that same clean/slick feel of the previous one.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Not feeling the look of this new update. The Xbox guide looks crappy in HD. Doesn't have that same clean/slick feel of the previous one.

too much white in the menu's.

Now if i could only figure out that damn ESPN stuff.
mad.gif

The sound quality is better on voice chat. Today I could hear my friend's cellphone in the background and I wasn't able to hear it before. I guess that means that you can play music over the chat as well without it sounding like static noise like before.

Gt is bjhandy, I've got a new xbox coming in with a kinect on the 4th, finally getting back on live
pimp.gif

I'll smash anyone in NHL

Scared to update 
nerd.gif
Modders, any news from C4Eva? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Who tried Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare?

I traded my copy of the game in a while back, I think I'm going to pick it up again to try this

update looks kind of plain with the white, but the voices in party chat sound a lot more clear

boo. enhanced audio is no good. most dudes sit too close and you can hear their tv's anyways. this is going to suck.

How is the quality of ESPN on the new dashboard specifically the HD broadcasts? Is it comparable to watching sports on ESPNHD? Can't wait to download the update tonight.

Back
Top Bottom