• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Joint is 50 cent vs Ja Rule...

Naughty sound like Rule too..
My G!

LMAO funny I got on 50 Cent is the future. This the attitude I'm bringing to the next meet up. Naughty caught me like Canibus at the rap battle with the book of rhymes. Won't end like that tho.

My G!

LMAO funny I got on 50 Cent is the future. This the attitude I'm bringing to the next meet up. Naughty caught me like Canibus at the rap battle with the book of rhymes. Won't end like that tho.

But you started the ish talking tho lol. Called out a big dog and got bit

My G!

But you started the ish talking tho lol. Called out a big dog and got bit
I had to motivate him. Im nice like that.

The controller drops the same day as Halo
mad.gif
 MS not playing fair. 

I had to motivate him. Im nice like that.

The controller drops the same day as Halo
mad.gif
 MS not playing fair. 
Lol we raiding this weekend?
trying to farm and get my light up. U peeped the info from the Destiny thread right? We can farm tonight maybe do the Nightfall and Quests tonight. I may be able to get 6 heads tonight but I wanna go in with decent guns.

Ill be on like 530-6. Leaving work now. Gonna run some errands then Destiny!

Last edited:
trying to farm and get my light up. U peeped the info from the Destiny thread right? We can farm tonight maybe do the Nightfall and Quests tonight. I may be able to get 6 heads tonight but I wanna go in with decent guns.

Ill be on like 530-6. Leaving work now. Gonna run some errands then Destiny!

Dont get off until 11 tonight smh im up to about 250 light. Ill be on tommorrow tho.
Yall dudes clownish for playing destiny still..

Imma give yall a pass..

Gears ain't for everybody.

Destiny>gears

Yes it looks new and frightening :rofl:

nick offerman tho :pimp:

Shot are fired in this video :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Basically Halo 5 will have these "Req Packs" like Pokemon Cards? Just kidding. I can't wait to abuse my Xbox One with Halo 5.

Also, just installed the free Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for this month for Gold members, and damn, the game is pretty fun. It's been the first time playing a Tomb Raider game since the PS editions with the crappy controls and camera angles. But man this free Tomb Raider game is making me want to buy the next Tomb Raider game coming out November 10th exclusive (timely) on the Xbox One. Should have been fully exclusive since PS4 has Uncharted.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ those NBA Live pics.

How's the new Destiny DLC? Thinking about copping/convincing my friends to cop.

NBA live so trash. It's unbelievable at this point and now I fully played it...I dunno what they was attempting with the pro am garbage. I dunno why t shirts make the players look fat if they a SF.. I dunno why the dunk animations look stolen from Ballers that and 1 game. I need answered EA

Back
Top Bottom