• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man Halo 5 looks so terrible :smh:

The Legacy that Bungie built with Halo the past decade for over 10 years 343 has managed to ruin it in a matter of what 2-3 years.

I can't believe MS let their premiere franchise go down the drain like this.

The gameplay for campaign looks so trash and I don't care that I haven't played it I can tell from these vids.

What's crazy is that Bungie for the longest was begging MS to let them work on a different type of game and/or IP also in addition to Halo but MS forced them to only work on Halo because that was the money cow.

That game would have probably been Destiny and now look Destiny is most popular game this gen.

MS could have had to killer IP's as exclusives :x

:x

The gameplay for campaign looks so trash and I don't care that I haven't played it I can tell from these vids.

Elaborate por favor.

What's crazy is that Bungie for the longest was begging MS to let them work on a different type of game and/or IP also in addition to Halo but MS forced them to only work on Halo because that was the money cow.

Agreed. Microsoft has/had a negative impact on Halo's "evolution"

Battlefield 5 can't come soon enough. Maybe EA will surprise us and release Bad Company 3 :nerd:
I not messing with that Star Wars: battlefront
Been hooked the passed few days on getting as much info as possible
And this coming from a guy who doesn't even like Star Wars like that
Or care about battlefield
But damn the game looks dope
I like BF games, especially with a squad.

Star Wars looks boring as hell to me and I don't care for Star Wars franchise either, easy pass for me.

Battlefield tired as hell. Joint fun for like 5 mins...

Cod can keep you interested longer than battlefield...

I'm confused.

I played halo MCC team doubles (got to a measly rank 13 :lol:) and swat almost every day for a month up until destiny TTK came out.

It didnt seem broken to me.

What am i missing?

Halo 3 acceleration is still basura.

Halo 1 and 2 issues aren't too noticeable if you dont know the game like the back of your hand but they stem from 343 using the PC versions of the game. Dont hold your breathe, these will never be fixed. Werent fixed for PC and they sure wont be fixed for the MCC.

I am pretty forgiving as long as a studio doesn't make the same mistakes twice, H5 is key for them to regain the community's trust again.

Last edited:
Man Halo 5 looks so terrible :smh:

The Legacy that Bungie built with Halo the past decade for over 10 years 343 has managed to ruin it in a matter of what 2-3 years.

I can't believe MS let their premiere franchise go down the drain like this.

That game would have probably been Destiny and now look Destiny is most popular game this gen.

MS could have had to killer IP's as exclusives :x

1) the game looks great in not sure what you're talking about

2) destiny's popularity is because it's multiplat. If it were exclusive it probably wouldn't be bigger than Halo. Halo is tracking to be one of the biggest games of the year

3) MS did allow bungie to break a team off and work on something else. But they were slacking on making halo 2 which caused a delay. So that was shut down

4) destiny is a ****** game that's not even better than what 343 has been putting out

Last edited:
1) the game looks great in not sure what you're talking about

2) destiny's popularity is because it's multiplat. If it were exclusive it probably wouldn't be bigger than Halo. Halo is tracking to be one of the biggest games of the year

3) MS did allow bungie to break a team off and work on something else. But they were slacking on making halo 2 which caused a delay. So that was shut down

4) destiny is a ****** game that's not even better than what 343 has been putting out

Dude stop hating destiny is no where near garbage

Eh...Destiny is one of the best (if not the best) FPSs in terms of how fluid its gun play is. HOWEVER, it has a terrible story and after a year has a decent amount of content.

Eh...Destiny is one of the best (if not the best) FPSs in terms of how fluid its gun play is. HOWEVER, it has a terrible story and after a year has a decent amount of content.
I agree that destiny has great gunplay. But that's not all a game is. The story, mechanics, currency systems, scope level design, competitive mp and day one package was garbage.

Last edited:
I agree that destiny has great gunplay. But that's not all a game is. The story, mechanics, currency systems, scope level design, competitive mp and day one package was garbage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that gunplay is everything. I just want to give the poor Destiny fans a bone. They are getting murdered in here. lol

You dudes can say what you want about Destiny, but it's taking over as King of this gen.

Bungie is so super smart with it though.

They know to release an IP at the beginning of a consoles start that way there really is no competition and you game is played the most out of all games because you're only going to be competing with lackluster games like Lego and Barbie and other generic crap.

The game starts getting a following and eventually more players start playing because of word of mouth and really it's the only thing to do/play.

Of course the game has to be good and Destiny is just that grind to get whatever it is you get in that game.

The same thing they did with Halo on the OG Xbox it really was the only decent game one could play so it gained a lot of steam and popularity because of that and also because the game was actually good.

Just like you grind for that 50 in Halo or complete campaign on Legendary, Prestige Master on COD, same with Destiny you're just grinding for clothes and weapons or whatever it is.

Also, it's fun and really console gamers aren't used to this community feel type of gaming as say PC players with MMO were. We are used team deathmatch and just fighting with other players. Wtih Destiny you fight enemies and if you die you can be revived or start over or whatever, but all in all it's fun and you're talking chatting with your freinds and having a good time trying to get to your end goal.

You don't have to worry or get frustrated with lag or camping kid that pisses you off and kills you off your streak like COD. You don't have to worry about a broken game or playing with crappy randoms like you do in Halo and you losing or modders and cheaters.

Yes I know other games have, and are better than Destiny, at what Destiny is like Borderlands but Destiny is doing what it's good at, keeping players playing and hooked for that next goal, and doing it the best.

Just look at the youtube community it's now shifting to Destiny raids and gameplay. It was first Halo, then went to COD, and now it's transitioning to Destiny.

Elaborate por favor.

Agreed. Microsoft has/had a negative impact on Halo's "evolution"

You know what you guys are right it's just the campaign so it doesn't matter how it is or whatever ability or quirks they put into the game because it's campaign so it can be wack as hell or "lit" as you guys are saying because it's just campaign and I'm going to play it once and be done with it.

Halo to me will always be about the multiplayer and with all the crap they've added and I see in the campaign it doesn't look good to me IMO.

I will buy on discount or if some how or someway it is praised as bringing it back to the glory days I would purchase it, but it's a long shot.

You know what you guys are right it's just the campaign so it doesn't matter how it is or whatever ability or quirks they put into the game because it's campaign so it can be wack as hell or "lit" as you guys are saying because it's just campaign and I'm going to play it once and be done with it.

Halo to me will always be about the multiplayer and with all the crap they've added and I see in the campaign it doesn't look good to me IMO.

I will buy on discount or if some how or someway it is praised as bringing it back to the glory days I would purchase it, but it's a long shot.

Halo MP as we all remember it will never come back and I have come to terms with that. I love Halo's lore which is why I am excited for H5 campaign only. You are right that the "quirks" and gimmicks are perfect for campaign but dont transition well in to the MP environment. Oh well...things come and go

Halo MP as we all remember it will never come back and I have come to terms with that. I love Halo's lore which is why I am excited for H5 campaign only. You are right that the "quirks" and gimmicks are perfect for campaign but dont transition well in to the MP environment. Oh well...things come and go

Do you guys thing 343 will fix everything with MCC once Halo 5 drops and they don't have to focus on MCC anymore?

Do you guys thing 343 will fix everything with MCC once Halo 5 drops and they don't have to focus on MCC anymore?

Highly doubt it which is truly a tragedy. They will probably just do maintenance and update playlists. They may use it as a training platform for interns and new hires :lol:

Last edited:

343 probably aren't doing the majority of work fixing it as is. The contract work out to other developers for that stuff( essentially what they did when making MCC).

So I doubt they would stop contracting others.

Do you guys thing 343 will fix everything with MCC once Halo 5 drops and they don't have to focus on Halo 5 anymore?

Sorry had to fix that I meant since they are done with Halo 5 they can focus on fixing MCC.

Highly doubt it which is truly a tragedy. They will probably just do maintenance and update playlists. They may use it as a training platform for interns and new hires :lol:

:lol: interns :rofl:

But I wouldn't be surprised :frown:

343 probably aren't doing the majority of work fixing it as is. The contract work out to other developers for that stuff( essentially what they did when making MCC).

So I doubt they would stop contracting others.

Yeah but if they release Halo 5 and don't have to worry about it they can them maybe concentrate on MCC and fix all of the bugs and issues and wouldn't have to use the contracters because they wouldn't be working on any other projects.

Destiny the best MP game this gen. they should of made it matchmaking it could of been a competitive pro shooter.

Back
Top Bottom