Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Sike murdered? naw b im convinced people hate just to hate i give up. Stick to fifa tho

Was that last part really necessary? Makes you sound butt hurt for no reason. The hate is all in good fun, most of it....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well, back to Destiny, Halo, FIFA, etc.

Last edited:
Was that last part really necessary? Makes you sound butt hurt for no reason. The hate is all in good fun, most of it....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well, back to Destiny, Halo, FIFA, etc.

Naw cause you saying us destiny players getting murdered in here when its only like 3 dudes in here that dont rock with destiny.

I get tired of dudes bashing stuff just to bash.

I get it destiny was trash when it first came out. We all know this but to say destiny is trash now is a ridiculous statement.

Not butt hurt at all i just ride for my baby. Destiny >____________ >>>>>>>>>>>>> gears

Naw cause you saying us destiny players getting murdered in here when its only like 3 dudes in here that dont rock with destiny.

I get tired of dudes bashing stuff just to bash.

I get it destiny was trash when it first came out. We all know this but to say destiny is trash now is a ridiculous statement.

Not butt hurt at all i just ride for my baby. Destiny >____________ >>>>>>>>>>>>> gears

It was a bit of an exaggeration.

Personally, I think TTK is great and is what Destiny should have been on Day 1. My only complaint with Year 1 Destiny was content and I'm annoyed that it cost $100 total with the expansions but it is what it is.

I can respect you standing up for your baby. I do the same for my failed abortion..err...I mean MCC.

It was a bit of an exaggeration.

Personally, I think TTK is great and is what Destiny should have been on Day 1. My only complaint with Year 1 Destiny was content and I'm annoyed that it cost $100 total with the expansions but it is what it is.

I can respect you standing up for your baby. I do the same for my failed abortion..err...I mean MCC.

View media item 1723113

Destiny >____________
giphy.gif

I'm confused.

I played halo MCC team doubles (got to a measly rank 13 :lol:) and swat almost every day for a month up until destiny TTK came out.

It didnt seem broken to me.

What am i missing?

Halo 3 acceleration is still basura.

Halo 1 and 2 issues aren't too noticeable if you dont know the game like the back of your hand but they stem from 343 using the PC versions of the game. Dont hold your breathe, these will never be fixed. Werent fixed for PC and they sure wont be fixed for the MCC.

I am pretty forgiving as long as a studio doesn't make the same mistakes twice, H5 is key for them to regain the community's trust again.
What about making a bunch of different mistakes in succession?

^^^^ Why don't you post all this in that struggle MCC thread

That thread, like the game, hasn't been updated since May :lol:

But I'm sure it is still working find enough for most to find it useful, just like the game as well

Last edited:
All this talking.

Destiny still trash.

Saying it's better than gears is a joke.

I ain't talking about gears UE I'm talking about gears in a whole... That's crazy talk.

Enjoy yall halo skin. They swapped out master chief and threw in characters with robes and hoodies.

Destiny looks like a cosplay convention threw up on it. Joints for dorks.

All this talking.

Destiny still trash.

Saying it's better than gears is a joke.

I ain't talking about gears UE I'm talking about gears in a whole... That's crazy talk.

Enjoy yall halo skin. They swapped out master chief and threw in characters with robes and hoodies.

Destiny looks like a cosplay convention threw up on it. Joints for dorks.

Ill body u in gears and ive never played it before

View media item 1723387
View media item 1723390

^^^^ Why don't you post all this in that struggle MCC thread

That thread, like the game, hasn't been updated since May :lol:

But I'm sure it is still working find enough for most to find it useful, just like the game as well
This is really the first time in a long time I've discussed this games problems. Conversation has come and gone though

Future is the hottest rapper right now? I must be getting old
laugh.gif
Correct me with the right rapper than if Im wrong, nothing to do with age lol. I got from Biggie to Nas to Lloyd Banks to Future during my work shift. God bless all the streaming services.

Future is the hottest rapper right now? I must be getting old :lol:
Correct me with the right rapper than if Im wrong, nothing to do with age lol. I got from Biggie to Nas to Lloyd Banks to Future during my work shift. God bless all the streaming services.
Hottest rapper would go to Drake IMO. Future got a few bangers but that's because of the beats. I just can't listen to him consistently

Back
Top Bottom