Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Speaking of controller, I kind of broke mines, raged and threw my controller at the wall and jammed the right thumbstick a bit. I was playing H3 4vs4 ranked, my 3 teammates had high rankings and the opposing team had middle rankings like me. Then the first 3 minutes of the game we got dominated, didn't control power weapons, and my teammates quit one by one, I couldn't lose my rank so I didn't want to quit, but I was unable to handle all the other team being shot and 'naded at the same time, and my only option was to hide and kill time, even to save my KD, but they'd find me everytime and when they kill me, they'd teabag my dead body together and melee it, and that made me mad.

If we get enough people here copping H5, we should form a team in Warzone for 12.

View media item 1736247
tumblr_lso6d2OLz21r0byljo1_250.gif

I can't wait for target to have the buy 2 get 1 free
Toys r us has the buy 2 ea games like madden and nhl 16 for $69
Could return to walmart or target for that 140 flip
Posted this earlier. Kept Madden and got a gift card for Live 16. Uncharted is now paid for :pimp:
U don't get tired of buying madden every year????

Toys r us has the buy 2 ea games like madden and nhl 16 for $69
Could return to walmart or target for that 140 flip
Posted this earlier. Kept Madden and got a gift card for Live 16. Uncharted is now paid for :pimp:
U don't get tired of buying madden every year????
Nope. Me and my boy play faithfully every year. As long it's fun I ain't trippin'

What kind of question is "you don't tired of buying ___ every year?" :lol:

Dude wouldn't buy the game if he was and if a meaningful amount of people did get tired then franchises wouldn't drop yearly releases.

Wait so I can buy 2 games from toys r us and return it to target for a gift card? Already got a target gift card I've been sitting on so that would be perfect

aye, people still sending out invites to the dashboard preview? :nerd:
no one ever sent invites for the Dashboard preview, it was the preview program. if you were to join now you prolly wouldn't get the update till like a week before it officially comes out anyway

One more day before my Xbox One, NBA 2K16, Watch Dogs, & Ryse Son of Rome come in. Man I swear I would skip work tomorrow if I didn't love my job.

traded in my black controller for that lunar white joint.

also Toys R Us is doing 2 for $69.99 on all 2016 EA sports titles. I copped Madden and Live and did the switcharoo at wal mart and got a gift card. Kept Madden and will use the gift card for Uncharted.

Ricky D Ricky D

Hey can you put me onto this I'm not quite understanding...

So you buy the two games from Toyr R Us for $70 and return them both to Walmart and Walmart gives you a gift card in exchange for retail price for both games so $140 or $120 gift card?

You then use that gift card to buy two games you actually want?

Is this correct?

traded in my black controller for that lunar white joint.

also Toys R Us is doing 2 for $69.99 on all 2016 EA sports titles. I copped Madden and Live and did the switcharoo at wal mart and got a gift card. Kept Madden and will use the gift card for Uncharted.

Ricky D Ricky D

Hey can you put me onto this I'm not quite understanding...

So you buy the two games from Toyr R Us for $70 and return them both to Walmart and Walmart gives you a gift card in exchange for retail price for both games so $140 or $120 gift card?

You then use that gift card to buy two games you actually want?

Is this correct?
They have to be 2016 sports titles from EA i.e. Madden, NHL, FIFA etc. take those games to wal mart and tell them something like you received them as a gift without a receipt but would like to exchange them for a gift card. They'll give you gift card for the price of he games + tax.

A lot of wal marts stopped accepting games without receipts but I recently moved to GA and decided to try it. Luckily it worked for me.

hmm may have to try my luck with that. halo right around the corner and i do wanna get uncharted again 

I want that controller but can't really justify it. There aren't any FPS games on my radar. I do like the changes they made to the newer regular controllers like the grip on the back and the 3.5 mm jack.

iYen iYen how's the Storm Island DLC?

Back
Top Bottom