• Total voters

That light saber fight is STRUGGLIN
roll.gif
Vader was barely using the saber he was force choking luke

And vader and Luke are power ups u get in the field

They don't last long

We gonna find out in 3 days

I can't wait
Can't wait to hear your usual complaining.

Or false praise when reviews prove its trash.
I've never given something false praise
That is debatable.
I hope ur Xbox crashes and u lose all ur destiny save data
Now that is just wrong. I thought we was cool. :frown:

At work and all I can think about is my Xbox 1 arriving today. Had to call a family member to be out the house. UPS will leave my ish outside like they don't care if anybody steals it. That's too valuable & big to just sit on the car porch like that.

At work and all I can think about is my Xbox 1 arriving today. Had to call a family member to be out the house. UPS will leave my ish outside like they don't care if anybody steals it. That's too valuable & big to just sit on the car porch like that.

Add me when u get set up
Gt: nawghtyhare

Good games on gears last night yall

Shoulda took the day off lol

@IJumpmanI  my bad homie we havnt been gettin in some Halo games together. NHL been taking over as my go to game 

getting sick of EA servers tho was up 2-0 in an EASHL match 2v2 and i get disconnected from EA but not xbox live and my team gets the lost.We were dominating the other team to they only had 1 shot on goal through 1 period

@IJumpmanI  my bad homie we havnt been gettin in some Halo games together. NHL been taking over as my go to game 

getting sick of EA servers tho was up 2-0 in an EASHL match 2v2 and i get disconnected from EA but not xbox live and my team gets the lost.We were dominating the other team to they only had 1 shot on goal through 1 period
EA servers being on point  = 343 making MCC 100%

Finished the taken king raid last night

Bravo to bungie. I wish it didnt take a year post launch, but that ish was LIIIIITTTTTTTTT

da way VOG shoulda been.

Bravo to bungie. I wish it didnt take a year post launch, but that ish was LIIIIITTTTTTTTT

da way VOG shoulda been.

For the most part, the way Destiny is set up now is how it should have always been.

With that being said, I don't understand the move to go back to requiring us to farm for raid gear in order to get to 310. That's exactly what held people back the first time around. You're relying on RNG to not only give you the weapon or armor you need, but you're also relying on it to be 308 and up.

da way VOG shoulda been.

For the most part, the way Destiny is set up now is how it should have always been.

With that being said, I don't understand the move to go back to requiring us to farm for raid gear in order to get to 310. That's exactly what held people back the first time around. You're relying on RNG to not only give you the weapon or armor you need, but you're also relying on it to be 308 and up.

Yes. Its gone back to the way it was last year in that the raid gear is the obvious answer to high light.

Currently sitting at 296 light because i cant get a better ghost and its stuck at 280 :x :x :x

da way VOG shoulda been.

U think so?

All the raids was on point to me. This one was the most annoying, like little to no room for errors. One bad jump or failure to kill a certain enemy, especially on oryx it's over.

I think the first two were much harder overall tho we knocked him out in 4 rotations yesterday. It took a little while tho cuz of mistakes. I was the runner.

da way VOG shoulda been.

Yes. Its gone back to the way it was last year in that the raid gear is the obvious answer to high light.

Currently sitting at 296 light because i cant get a better ghost and its stuck at 280 :x :x :x

Need a stronger heavy, ghost and boots. Got a 297 helmet raid chest couple 290 something arms. Working on the touch of malice. Need that and/or black spindle it will make the raid even easier.

da way VOG shoulda been.

U think so?

All the raids was on point to me. This one was the most annoying, like little to no room for errors. One bad jump or failure to kill a certain enemy, especially on oryx it's over.

I think the first two were much harder overall tho we knocked him out in 4 rotations yesterday. It took a little while tho cuz of mistakes. I was the runner.

I like that the oryx fight REQUIRES non-stop communication.

You stop communicating -- WIPE

The no room for error is a bit OD but honestly, it was extremely satisfying to kill that SOB

da way VOG shoulda been.

Need a stronger heavy, ghost and boots. Got a 297 helmet raid chest couple 290 something arms. Working on the touch of malice. Need that and/or black spindle it will make the raid even easier.

Do the exotic sword quest... 310 light

da way VOG shoulda been.

Currently sitting at 296 light because i cant get a better ghost and its stuck at 280
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Do the exotic sword quest... 310 light
Doing that also. actually finish the major/guardians kills last night. Mad fun. I was working dudes with that sword last night.

This raid was mad annoying. I suck at platforming so you now what part i sucked at lol. Overall tho this was the best raid by far.

I need a new ghost to be 300 light on my Hunter, my titan like 292 after getting my hunters hand me downs, and i havent really did anything to my warlock lol.

That scout and pulse raid rifles tho :pimp:

This raid was mad annoying. I suck at platforming so you now what part i sucked at lol. Overall tho this was the best raid by far.

I need a new ghost to be 300 light on my Hunter, my titan like 292 after getting my hunters hand me downs, and i havent really did anything to my warlock lol.

That scout and pulse raid rifles tho :pimp:

I got the scout ... hoping to pull the pulse next time.

I need to run destin with the NT folk :nerd:

That scout and pulse raid rifles tho
pimp.gif
I got the scout ... hoping to pull the pulse next time.

I need to run destin with the NT folk
nerd.gif
We are very deep and active on the Destiny thread. Come through!

Blops 3, Fallout 4, Elite Controller.. that's at least $250 I'm spending on games / gaming just this holiday season. :x

And that's assuming I can resist copping Halo 5.

Back
Top Bottom