Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Apparently ReCore is delayed too. Spring 2016 to sometime later this year.

laugh.gif

No COD players on here? I be running with @DJYoung08  only cooking cats.

I recently found a love for Safeguard, it's good for certain gun challenges and mess around to get streaks. Hardcore is still my heart tho.

here and there to play GBs but barely play pubs anymore its still a great game but these 5v5 Pro-Am 2k games bout to be lit thats where i been 

laugh.gif

No COD players on here? I be running with @DJYoung08  only cooking cats.

I recently found a love for Safeguard, it's good for certain gun challenges and mess around to get streaks. Hardcore is still my heart tho.
I don't really care for BLOPS 3 but I have been running a lot more, on PS4 tho. It seems like I get stuck playing on the same maps no matter what, Fringe and I can't remember the other one. I suck at the game too, my K/D is a big ol whopping .74
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I played my first arena match this weekend. Mad set up b4 the match lol

It's not hard to get your K/D up. I'm not amazing Im like 1.3 presently. started lower.

I'm probably at around a 1.3 too :\. But lately I've been averaging like a 2.0, me and my boys have been straight COOKING in Uplink. Still not my favorite game, it's pretty much a ****tier version of CTF, but if you have a nice squad of 4+ guys you can go ham.

Last edited:
I take too much time off to get really good at BLOPS 3. I was playing more because of Christmas break so I was doing better but I probably won't be able to play it again for another 2 weeks. Now Battlefield is a different story, I fired up BF4 after not playing for a few months and was putting in work
smokin.gif

I don't really care for BLOPS 3 but I have been running a lot more, on PS4 tho. It seems like I get stuck playing on the same maps no matter what, Fringe and I can't remember the other one. I suck at the game too, my K/D is a big ol whopping .74 :x :lol:
I hate fringe so much :smh: everytime I see it as the map before the game starts I gotta back out :lol: and it is easy to get your K/D up too. All I play is TDM and I just watch for spawn rotations and figure it out from there. My K/D is a 2.35

I don't really care for BLOPS 3 but I have been running a lot more, on PS4 tho. It seems like I get stuck playing on the same maps no matter what, Fringe and I can't remember the other one. I suck at the game too, my K/D is a big ol whopping .74
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I hate fringe so much
mean.gif
everytime I see it as the map before the game starts I gotta back out
laugh.gif
and it is easy to get your K/D up too. All I play is TDM and I just watch for spawn rotations and figure it out from there. My K/D is a 2.35
I seriously only get to play on a few maps. I played on a map the other day and definitely thought they added a new free map because I had never played on it since launch. It just seems like people only want to play on the same map.

Evac is my favorite map and I sometimes hop on for a few hours and play it one time (or none) :smh:.

I feel like every COD has weird weightings on map frequency. Seemed like Firing Range on BO1 was the only "fan favorite" map that was constantly in rotation over the past 4 or so CODs.

Anyone know why Nuketown isn't included in any playlist? I thought it was free for everyone.

Last edited:
I think Nuketown is in a certain playlist. I know it's a playlist with a mix of game modes. I tried a few times but I only play HC TDM and HC Dom.

Don't talk to me about my K/D.. this Dark Matter camo got my KD falling like a rock out of heaven. :smh: Especially after my recent struggle on the Locus. I've been a beast at sniping in all past COD games I've played.. but I'm buns at this one.

NIghthawk & DJ, hmu whenever yall playing together. GT: BiA Bazooka. I see yall on all the time but I can never tell when you're running w/ NT or running with irl homies. Not sure if yall keep em separate or whatever

Last edited:
I think Nuketown is in a certain playlist. I know it's a playlist with a mix of game modes. I tried a few times but I only play HC TDM and HC Dom.

They had a playlist for it but idk where it went. :smh: That was my warm up playlist becuase of Nuk3towns fast action rate.

Mannn aim assist messes me up from time to time when there are multiple people grouped together and i'm trying to kill one of them and other times it saves my life not knowing someone is around and it just jerks my aim to where they are.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Didn't know that. Makes the most sense since I've always been a "sweeper" when I aim. :frown:

2/4 snipers gold.. P06 and Locus.. SVG gonna be a struggle then.

Back
Top Bottom