Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm really disappointed in yall for not picking up NBA Live 16. It's lonely over here!!!!

For my people with Siege... which operators do yall play with the most?

When attacking I usually go with Glaz and IQ. IQ is the weakest operator in the game, but she's fun to play with imo. I like Glaz because of his high-powered rifle.

On defense, I usually go with Doc and Kapkan. Doc is cool because you get the medic gun & you can self heal. With Kapkan, I like to set up those traps at the windows for the people that like to swing. I swear watching them die never gets old.

Legit didn't know anyone who played Live anymore.

i downloaded it for free from the vault and still haven't touched it.

I still play the last UFC, looking forward to seeing how much more indepth it is, what changes they've made, etc.
The first one still plays really well.

My only real gripes are the depth beyond the fighting, that every fighter has the same exact move set, and the stamina... throwing 1 punch and being too tired to even move in the middle of the second.

I'm really disappointed in yall for not picking up NBA Live 16. It's lonely over here!!!!

When attacking I usually go with Glaz and IQ. IQ is the weakest operator in the game, but she's fun to play with imo. I like Glaz because of his high-powered rifle.

On defense, I usually go with Doc and Kapkan. Doc is cool because you get the medic gun & you can self heal. With Kapkan, I like to set up those traps at the windows for the people that like to swing. I swear watching them die never gets old.
live? :rofl:

hes still trash lol 

just to make it clear no hate congrsts to him me personally i just always thought he sucks at COD and got carried majority of the matches 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

When I first started playing R6S I mostly rolled with Thermite on attack, and Rook on Def. Mostly because I felt like their special contributions were easy for a noob to be helpful

Now that Im up to level 50, I always try to run with Fuze and Kapkan
I love playing Ranked with Kapkan, and roaming around the building picking people off
Fuze has a sweet AK that makes it worth using him even if there's a hostage that negates his grenades

Back
Top Bottom