Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
just got my elite controller, can someone recommend me a good controller setup for black ops 3

I currently have the following set for my paddles / controller for BO3-

Right-side Paddles
RP1 (top paddle) - reload / pick up weapon (X button assignment)
RP2 (bottom paddle)- prone / slide (B button assignment)

Left-side Paddles
LP1- Jump (A button assignment)
LP2- switch weapons (Y button assignment)

I chose this set up for what I use most being on top vs what I use less on the bottom. I also didn't want my jump paddle on the same side as another paddle I'd be using a lot, since I jump a lot it would get annoying to constantly use one side only. So far I love the set up.

I also altered my analog stick response setting from "normal" to "smooth" or something like that. Thought Instant would be great but it really just makes your analog stick turn 100% hard wherever you move it. Not for me.

Lowered my controller vibration levels down to about 50% vibration so I can still feel it, but it doesn't mess my aim up or make me panic in a gunfight. I think my trigger vibrations are still 100% though.

I'm running the new D pad and regular XB1 analog sticks, btw.

Last edited:
I currently have the following set for my paddles / controller for BO3-

Right-side Paddles
RP1 (top paddle) - reload / pick up weapon (X button assignment)
RP2 (bottom paddle)- prone / slide (B button assignment)

Left-side Paddles
LP1- Jump (A button assignment)
LP2- switch weapons (Y button assignment)

I chose this set up for what I use most being on top vs what I use less on the bottom. I also didn't want my jump paddle on the same side as another paddle I'd be using a lot, since I jump a lot it would get annoying to constantly use one side only. So far I love the set up.

I also altered my analog stick response setting from "normal" to "smooth" or something like that. Thought Instant would be great but it really just makes your analog stick turn 100% hard wherever you move it. Not for me.

Lowered my controller vibration levels down to about 50% vibration so I can still feel it, but it doesn't mess my aim up or make me panic in a gunfight. I think my trigger vibrations are still 100% though.

I'm running the new D pad and regular XB1 analog sticks, btw.
Need to try both of these I think I tend to panic in gunfights and I feel that my right stick gets stuck when I'm trying to aim at someone at times

I use tall stick on my right analog, for COD I take out the Top Right paddle, kept hitting it by mistake, been trying to drop shot with the Elite more.

When are we all playing halo guise

[emoji]128546[/emoji]

[emoji]128546[/emoji]
I been wanting to get back on halo 5 one of these days

[emoji]128546[/emoji]

Sent you an invite the other day when I was on with Memphis

Yeah I know I was playing with my boy

Sounds like a 4 man squad to me

YOU GUYS GOTTA ANSWER YOUR INVITES. GOOD TEAMMATES ARE DEF NEEDED FOR HALO 5. I'M DIAMOND 3 RIGHT NOW IN SLAYER FROM PLAYING SOLO AND ONYX JUST SEEMS SO FAR AWAY WITHOUT A LEGIT SQUAD TO RUN WITH.

I ain't played Halo 5 MP once since release.

Haven't even finished the campaign :smh:. Too much cutscene-based storytelling rather than gameplay. Just didn't have that Halo feel to it.

Last edited:
Dark Matter Update:

Assault Rifles- Diamond
SMG's- Diamond
Shotguns- Diamond
Snipers- 3/4 Gold, just need the Drakon
LMG's- next
Pistols- after
Launchers- 100 scorestreak destroys done with the RPG, working on Blackcell
Combat Knife- saving for last..

The worst is behind me once I'm done with the Snipers.. this lack of aim assist got me going negative as hell. :smh:

Dark Matter Update:

Assault Rifles- Diamond
SMG's- Diamond
Shotguns- Diamond
Snipers- 3/4 Gold, just need the Drakon
LMG's- next
Pistols- after
Launchers- 100 scorestreak destroys done with the RPG, working on Blackcell
Combat Knife- saving for last..

The worst is behind me once I'm done with the Snipers.. this lack of aim assist got me going negative as hell. :smh:

Ur a trooper.

Work has picked up and i got a new training schedule that's been having me tired af at night time. barely have had any freaking time and im still on SMG's :x :lol:

Ur a trooper.

Work has picked up and i got a new training schedule that's been having me tired af at night time. barely have had any freaking time and im still on SMG's :x :lol:

I only really grind once I'm off work and on the weekends late night, lately my girl been finding reasons to get me off the Xbox. :smh: "Errands and bills" or something stupid like that.

Ur a trooper.

I only really grind once I'm off work and on the weekends late night, lately my girl been finding reasons to get me off the Xbox. :smh: "Errands and bills" or something stupid like that.

:rofl:

I've been married for a couple years now I know all too much about that life :rofl: :rofl:

Me and my girl don't live together yet, but she stayed pretty much from the day after Christmas until the day after New Years....

.......people thought I died. My xbox had the rest of its life...

I dunno how I'm gonna play games.

first one was one of my favorites. this is be just as awesome, if not more. only thing that will plague it will be EA will flood it with in-game purchases. :smh:

Me and my girl don't live together yet, but she stayed pretty much from the day after Christmas until the day after New Years....

.......people thought I died. My xbox had the rest of its life...

I dunno how I'm gonna play games.

ALL.THAT.YAMBS.

u must be tired. that why i had to carry yall in gears.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom