• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
THE END GAME CONTENT WILL BE THE MAKE AND BREAK FOR THE DIVISION

WAS WATCHING THIS VID AND THEY PRETTY MUCH HIT A LOT ON THE HEAD FROM WHEN I WAS PLAYING THE BETA:

FUNNY QUOTE FROM THE VIDEO, "DESTINY HAS BOSSES, SO WHAT THE BOSSES IN THE DIVISION GONNA BE? A IN A BIG A** COAT?" :rofl: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Destiny messed cats heads up, last night one of my dudes was like "they gonna have something like the raid in this I hope"

Def reminded of Syphon Filter, discussed it with @CenTex HOGG  when we ran last week. Content and servers wil make or break the game.

Division is a flop.

Remember I said this, joint is like a modern arcade version of what destiny should have been.

I need to see the final product, Ubi didn't release much for the Beta content wise so its too hard to say. To this day folks crapping on Destiny and folks are still playing that daily. If they can grab the attention of "retired destiny players" and groups of people, being this game is 100x better with a squad it can build a nice following. The Beta did grab a lot of folks and it turned a lot off like the video Memph posted I am finishing it up now. But content will determine if people do cop and play

Yeah bro but you did it in Domination, not KC.
eyes.gif

Also what hotel were you staying at when you did this, and did it have a beautiful view of dead palm trees?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
you shouldnt still be salty. its almost tax season

#nomoreramen

Destiny messed cats heads up, last night one of my dudes was like "they gonna have something like the raid in this I hope"

Def reminded of Syphon Filter, discussed it with @CenTex HOGG
 when we ran last week. Content and servers wil make or break the game.

I DON'T THINK THE DIVISION WILL HAVE RAIDS OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO IT BUT WE WILL SEE.

THAT END GAME CONTENT NEEDS TO BE ON POINT. I'M LIKE 60/40 AT THIS POINT WITH LEANING MORE TOWARDS COP THAN DROP.

Y'all tell me how it is.

The gaming industry is use to putting out trash and getting people to pay $60 dollars for it.

I'll respect y'all review, when it comes out.

I think Ubi should go ahead and give us an idea of how big the main game is and what exactly is going to be in the season pass. Like a lot of you in this thread, most of the people I know are only worried about the amount of content that's going to be available at launch. People ain't trying to pay for the "real" game or pay for the "what the game should've been" a year after paying $60 for the beta.

I need to see the final product, Ubi didn't release much for the Beta content wise so its too hard to say. To this day folks crapping on Destiny and folks are still playing that daily. If they can grab the attention of "retired destiny players" and groups of people, being this game is 100x better with a squad it can build a nice following. The Beta did grab a lot of folks and it turned a lot off like the video Memph posted I am finishing it up now. But content will determine if people do cop and play

THE VIDEO HAD ME DYING.

GRAPHICS AREN'T EVERYTHING BUT THE DOWNGRADE WAS TOO REAL. :lol:

Last edited:
Still on the fence on the Division. This "beta" is just a demo and my fear is that Ubisoft only put out the features and areas that are fully polished with the remaining areas still broken.

Still on the fence on the Division. This "beta" is just a demo and my fear is that Ubisoft only put out the features and areas that are fully polished with the remaining areas still broken.

I THINK MY APPREHENSION IS FROM THE FACT THAT THERE ARE JUST SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.

I'd robo-cop any game x 2 if one of the boss fights was vs. Cam'ron on Lenox Ave. Might buy 10 copies if it was a shootout with the whole Dipset like the end of Killa Season.

Last edited:
Think final official reviews will determine what folks do, not pressed for it but if my game sharer wants it Day 1 Ill cop for sure Day 1, if not I have plenty other games to play. Just need to know how big the game is really b4 I copping Day 1. Also would prefer to wait until it drops to see how The Dark Zone operates, it has a lot of potential but it's not easy for someone like Ubi to drop the ball.

You know what would be fire tho? They could actually make a raid in the Dark Zone, like The Raid Redemption. A huge shoot out inside the Empire State Building, that would be so fire.

Think final official reviews will determine what folks do, not pressed for it but if my game sharer wants it Day 1 Ill cop for sure Day 1, if not I have plenty other games to play. Just need to know how big the game is really b4 I copping Day 1. Also would prefer to wait until it drops to see how The Dark Zone operates, it has a lot of potential but it's not easy for someone like Ubi to drop the ball.

You know what would be fire tho? They could actually make a raid in the Dark Zone, like The Raid Redemption. A huge shoot out inside the Empire State Building, that would be so fire.
Sounds dope
Which makes me think it won't happen
The division thread will be on the first 2 maybe 3 pages of NT its first 2 weeks of release
After that
Will only be found through the search feature

Fully do not expect a raid from a Tom Clancy game. I expect a "high tech" shooter for the most part.

Tom Clancy games are always fun when you have others to play with you. They just fizzle out hard when the squad retires.

Back
Top Bottom