Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Having so many other games to play is what makes The Division an easy pass for me. Then there's plenty more dropping later. Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4 and Quantum Break all drop a few weeks after The Division :x

Having so many other games to play is what makes The Division an easy pass for me. Then there's plenty more dropping later. Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4 and Quantum Break all drop a few weeks after The Division :x

Uncharted 4? :evil:

Think final official reviews will determine what folks do, not pressed for it but if my game sharer wants it Day 1 Ill cop for sure Day 1, if not I have plenty other games to play. Just need to know how big the game is really b4 I copping Day 1. Also would prefer to wait until it drops to see how The Dark Zone operates, it has a lot of potential but it's not easy for someone like Ubi to drop the ball.

You know what would be fire tho? They could actually make a raid in the Dark Zone, like The Raid Redemption. A huge shoot out inside the Empire State Building, that would be so fire.
Sounds dope
Which makes me think it won't happen
The division thread will be on the first 2 maybe 3 pages of NT its first 2 weeks of release
After that
Will only be found through the search feature
I made a companion for the Nintendo thread.

I'm listening to this podcast again Memph and they are discussing the damage system but there are many factors we have yet to see how they operate yet, the power up system is very unique and you can have a few different builds, there is also some sub class stuff going on from the screens we could not see in the Alpha and Beta. Hopefully they just didn't hide a bunch of BS from us because Watch Dogs looked SO GOOD in trailers and flopped crazy. The MP was bad also. Clancy games aren't usually bad so hopefully this doesn't disappointment.

Last edited:

Having so many other games to play is what makes The Division an easy pass for me. Then there's plenty more dropping later. Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4 and Quantum Break all drop a few weeks after The Division
sick.gif
Uncharted 4?
devil.gif
We know how much you love Playstation. You need to find us a PS + deal b4 this drops.

Think final official reviews will determine what folks do, not pressed for it but if my game sharer wants it Day 1 Ill cop for sure Day 1, if not I have plenty other games to play. Just need to know how big the game is really b4 I copping Day 1. Also would prefer to wait until it drops to see how The Dark Zone operates, it has a lot of potential but it's not easy for someone like Ubi to drop the ball.

You know what would be fire tho? They could actually make a raid in the Dark Zone, like The Raid Redemption. A huge shoot out inside the Empire State Building, that would be so fire.

THAT WOULD BE FIRE AS ALL HELL. :pimp:

AFTER SEEING THE GAMEPLAY REVEAL, I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND STATE NOW THAT QUANTUMN BREAK IS GONNA BE TRASH.

Uncharted 4? :evil:
We know how much you love Playstation. You need to find us a PS + deal b4 this drops.

:lol: if i loved PS so much, i would have gladly paid for the PS+
I just acknowledge that the PS4 is a better console and believe the 1 player game library has edged MS over the years.

Sounds dope

The division thread will be on the first 2 maybe 3 pages of NT its first 2 weeks of release

After that

I'm listening to this podcast again Memph and they are discussing the damage system but there are many factors we have yet to see how they operate yet, the power up system is very unique and you can have a few different builds, there is also some sub class stuff going on from the screens we could not see in the Alpha and Beta. Hopefully they just didn't hide a bunch of BS from us because Watch Dogs looked SO GOOD in trailers and flopped crazy. The MP was bad also. Clancy games aren't usually bad so hopefully this doesn't disappointment.

THE PODCAST IS ON POINT WITH THEIR TOPICS THOUGH. LIKE THE POINTS MAKE SENSE IN DESTINY BUT HONESTLY THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE IN THIS GAME. HEADSHOT ON A HUMAN LOOKS WEIRD, THEY JUST EATING IT AND YOU GET SOME POINTS. THAT SHOULD BE AN INSTA KILL. ALSO WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY TYPE OF BOSS LIKE WE DID IN THE DESTINY BETA SO I WON'T COMMENT ON THAT YET. BUT IT WAS FUNNY HOW THEY SAID ALL THE AI WAS LOOKING LIKE N****S IN COATS :lol:

THERE ARE JUST SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS THE BETA DOESN'T REVEAL SO I CAN'T GO IN JUST YET EXCEPT THAT THE GRAPHICS ARE NO WHERE NEAR WHERE THEY WERE ON THE REVEAL. AT THIS POINT I'M STILL LEANING TOWARDS A COP THOUGH.

Always hyping these wack games
Go ahead get hype and make a Nintendo quip like u always do
Or how u beat me in killer instinct
I don't care
ur still a bum hypin up wack games
U hyping up a new game every damn day

I just acknowledge that the PS4 is a better console and believe the 1 player game library has edged MS over the years.
Couldn't disagree more.

Sounds dope

After that

THE PODCAST IS ON POINT WITH THEIR TOPICS THOUGH. LIKE THE POINTS MAKE SENSE IN DESTINY BUT HONESTLY THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE IN THIS GAME. HEADSHOT ON A HUMAN LOOKS WEIRD, THEY JUST EATING IT AND YOU GET SOME POINTS. THAT SHOULD BE AN INSTA KILL. ALSO WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY TYPE OF BOSS LIKE WE DID IN THE DESTINY BETA SO I WON'T COMMENT ON THAT YET. BUT IT WAS FUNNY HOW THEY SAID ALL THE AI WAS LOOKING LIKE N****S IN COATS
laugh.gif

THERE ARE JUST SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS THE BETA DOESN'T REVEAL SO I CAN'T GO IN JUST YET EXCEPT THAT THE GRAPHICS ARE NO WHERE NEAR WHERE THEY WERE ON THE REVEAL. AT THIS POINT I'M STILL LEANING TOWARDS A COP THOUGH.
LMAO yeah the boss comment are jokes, dudes def took mad bullets to murder. Makes COD Core seem like Hardcore. Man they really could of wiped Destiny up with a challenging raid type mission. That Empire state building thing really would of been fire. I really hope its not over run with them side missions similar to the Beta just to rank up your different stations, that's one think Rockstar doesn't drop the ball on, is variation of missions.

I don't think you know the definition of a bum @nawghtyhare  if you're a loser at all the games you play. Don't get mad at me because you suck at Xbox and have no one to play Nintendo with.

PS is a much better option for gaming alone imo

doesnt make it a bad console

makes it for da lone gamers

Last edited:

laugh.gif
if i loved PS so much, i would have gladly paid for the PS+
Couldn't disagree more.
I love Xbox and all but in terms of being a loner, playstation has had the crown for years. The most I see PS heads come together on here is the Destiny folks. I've played Xbox with NT heads on at least 5/6 different games 

I pretty much feel the same way that many of you guys feel on the division. I was very interested in it once the game was shown at e3 in 2013 but after playing the beta I'm not too sure. I hope the story is enough to keep me interested as I didn't like the dark zone. When I was there it was pretty dull experience after the first few times killing people and trying to pick up loot. Just didn't grab me enough to keep me playing hopefully the game will add more to the dark zone to keep it very engaging. I'm not sure if there is a more traditional competitive MP in the game tho but the beta was very limited in what it offered. And hopefully they improve the AI because the AI aren't that great either imo the enemy AI in R6 Siege are crazy so I was hoping for something more challenging along those lines. I hope the game is good but after the beta I'm feeling pretty meh about the game but I'll still pick it up to see how it is for myself

Couldn't disagree more.
I love Xbox and all but in terms of being a loner, playstation has had the crown for years. The most I see PS heads come together on here is the Destiny folks. I've played Xbox with NT heads on at least 5/6 different games 

Fax

Couldn't disagree more.

to each his own. ive had the PS/XB combo from the original xbox to the XB1/PS4 set.

To me, Xbox kills PS on the MP stuff. Like, i cant count how many games used to drop on the PS that was dubbed as the Halo killer which ended up being just trash. MS was smacking PS with the Halo/Gears back to back worse than drake ever done to meek :lol:

XB doesnt have a single player title (IN MY OPINION) that touches The Last of Us or the Uncharted line. I'm not even sure it has something that can run with the God of War series... The gap has only closed because, fortunately, some of the PS exclusive titles like Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear have become cross platform.

and graphics wise... man, PS exclusive titles have always been a thing of beauty. I remember checking out God of War 3s first scene and being blown away BUT The Last of Us straight killed it. Like really killed it.

I do give RYSE great respect tho because it was the best looking next gen game for either console. that was what i'd call a "demo/show" game to show off to customers.

Last edited:
Couldn't disagree more.

to each his own. ive had the PS/XB combo from the original xbox to the XB1/PS4 set.

To me, Xbox kills PS on the MP stuff. Like, i cant count how many games used to drop on the PS that was dubbed as the Halo killer which ended up being just trash. MS was smacking PS with the Halo/Gears back to back worse than drake ever done to meek :lol:

XB doesnt have a single title (IN MY OPINION) that touches The Last of Us or the Uncharted line. I'm not even sure it has something that can run with the God of War series... The gap has only closed because, fortunately, some of the PS exclusive titles like Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, and Metal Gear have become cross platform.

and graphics wise... man, PS exclusive titles have always been a thing of beauty. I remember checking out God of War 3s first scene and being blown away BUT The Last of Us straight killed it. Like really killed it.

I do give RYSE great respect tho because it was the best looking next gen game for either console. that was what i'd call a "demo/show" game to show off to customers.

I agree pretty much with all of this.

Although in terms of XB1 vs PS4

the single player exclusives on BOTH sides are pretty EH.

The next uncharted should be amazing im sure.

Bro RB6 AI on Hard! @seandon23  Terrorist Hunt is real man.

And that's a fact @bigj505  I was thinking as far back as Crash, Castlevania SOTN, PS has quite a few 1 player classics. Nothing is touching TLOU, safe to not say IMO i think, one of the greatest games ever made. Like its not that old and I hold it in my overall top 10 game ever.

Bro RB6 AI on Hard! @seandon23
 Terrorist Hunt is real man.

And that's a fact @bigj505
 I was thinking as far back as Crash, Castlevania SOTN, PS has quite a few 1 player classics. Nothing is touching TLOU, safe to not say IMO i think, one of the greatest games ever made. Like its not that old and I hold it in my overall top 10 game ever.

and resident evil used to hold it down too before it ran away to the gamecube :lol:

Woooooo didn't even think to mention that classic. @bigj505

Seriously how many 1 player classics does Xbox have? Mass Effect, Fable...I'm really lost on this from memory. Maybe because I  just play so many MP games but what else on MS end was fire SP wise.

I'm holding off on the Division.

Was thinking of copping because critics were saying it's going to take the Destiny community and I didn't want to be late to the party.

I'm good on it though and I don't even like 3rd person games except for the MGS1 and 2.

On another note I really dislike BLOPS 3 not feeling it, but youtube Thunder said that because of Double XP weekend it brings out all the sweats and try hards. I was enjoying it a little bit at first, but then when you go up against a team you're done for :smh:

I'm looking to purchase the first Black Ops since that's backwards compatible now.

I hope the next COD is back to boots in the ground I hate the jumping around wall running ****. Just leave it to those games that have it and don't trying ot incorporate into your game Activision :smh: I just want to play causally and not against some dumbass camping with a LMG.

Going to fire up Fallout 4 for the first time today maybe and see how it is.

Hopefully I can snag Tomb Raider for $30 in a month or two loved the first one.

Woooooo didn't even think to mention that classic. @bigj505

Seriously how many 1 player classics does Xbox have? Mass Effect, Fable...I'm really lost on this from memory. Maybe because I  just play so many MP games but what else on MS end was fire SP wise.

Mass Effect wasnt even XB exclusive tho. It ended up being ported to the PS3 by another studio tho I think the port might have been shaky. Fable is exclusive tho but I havent heard of it being much since the 1st one or so. PS just used to and still puts in work on the single player stuff. They just have some issue with killing their main characters for some reason. Heavenly Sword deserved at least a sequel :lol:

I'm holding off on the Division.

Was thinking of copping because critics were saying it's going to take the Destiny community and I didn't want to be late to the party.

I'm good on it though and I don't even like 3rd person games except for the MGS1 and 2.

On another note I really dislike BLOPS 3 not feeling it, but youtube Thunder said that because of Double XP weekend it brings out all the sweats and try hards. I was enjoying it a little bit at first, but then when you go up against a team you're done for
mean.gif

I'm looking to purchase the first Black Ops since that's backwards compatible now.

I hope the next COD is back to boots in the ground I hate the jumping around wall running ****. Just leave it to those games that have it and don't trying ot incorporate into your game Activision
mean.gif
I just want to play causally and not against some dumbass camping with a LMG.

Going to fire up Fallout 4 for the first time today maybe and see how it is.

Hopefully I can snag Tomb Raider for $30 in a month or two loved the first one.
tomb raider was $31 with GCU last week or this week I think. I didn't want to start Fallout being I heard how crazy that game is. Think I am going to just do Playstation this week and play Uncharted, I'll jump in Xbox party chats tho while I'm gaming.

Back
Top Bottom