• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
iYen iYen

I just watched MM: Fury Road again, making me wanna get back into the Magnum Opus and finish the story

Care to share a pic of your finished product, since you completed the game?

After playing wolfenstein and knowing how much weight Doom holds in the gaming universe.. It'll be crazy.

Yeah I always loved doom, I use to put in the God code  and wild out back in the day on PC 85% day 1 cop for me.

@iYen

I just watched MM: Fury Road again, making me wanna get back into the Magnum Opus and finish the story

Care to share a pic of your finished product, since you completed the game?
i literally sold the game yesterday.

edit: found some screenshots

CaY5oLOUMAAx_4h.jpg:large

CaY5b22VIAAmqVX.jpg:large

Last edited:
Damn. DOOM Campaign looks good. The beta was decent. Nothing really that new though.

Agreed that the beta wasn't all that and a bag of chips - doesn't help that there were issues with the drivers for AMD graphics cards.

Regardless, I'm pretty excited for this game and Bethesda usually doesn't let me down - if they do, I'll drive up the road and give them a piece of my mind!

Damn. DOOM Campaign looks good. The beta was decent. Nothing really that new though.

Agreed that the beta wasn't all that and a bag of chips - doesn't help that there were issues with the drivers for AMD graphics cards.

Regardless, I'm pretty excited for this game and Bethesda usually doesn't let me down - if they do, I'll drive up the road and give them a piece of my mind!

WILL DEF BE COPPING DOOM. ALWAYS LOVED THE SERIES. USED TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME AS A KID THOUGH :lol:

Beautiful Gold Chrome!
One of my only minor disappointments with the game was that silver chrome was too easy to acquire early in the game, haha. I had been trying to save it for the end because the movie made me feel like silver chrome was the pinnacle of colorways

Doom 3 def made me jump a couple of times!

Doom 3 was amazing for the jump scares, and all the nasty little murder-holes demons would hide in
I loved the scares so much I always played in the dark and actually wore an old pair of ski goggles with no lenses to enhance the sense of being the marine :lol:

Don't think Id do that again, but it did increase my sense of immersion

Son.

Imagine doing this with a quality gaming headset on max volume. The level of immersion tho :smokin

That's like me playing CoD with a military backpack and boots on. :x

Throw on the old MW2 Night Vision Goggles and you are ready for war!

Hahah man I love this thread

Only place I could mention wearing the goggles, and people actually get where Im coming from… even though I know it must've looked ridiculous

Im all about that immersion

Last edited:
If I can use a pro gaming headset and pretend like I'm on mainstage when we're in round 11 of Arena SnD, I don't see why we can't wear goggles with no lenses for immersion effect. :nthat:

This thread >>>

If I can use a pro gaming headset and pretend like I'm on mainstage when we're in round 11 of Arena SnD, I don't see why we can't wear goggles with no lenses for immersion effect. :nthat:

This thread >>>

Lol this.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man the Xbox sea gate is $220 cause its licensed by Xbox that's ridiculous but then again no addition ac adapter..

Man the Xbox sea gate is $220 cause its licensed by Xbox that's ridiculous but then again no addition ac adapter..
no ac so I'm sure the rpm is **** just like the stock one

Wasn't the studio shut down?

ea black box is gone.
speaking of which, skate 3 is on sale for $5.
STEAL
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Skate-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108e6
I just want skate 1 with skate 3 mechanics. it was a more realistic skate map imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom