• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Am I the only one still playing The Witcher 3 in here :nerd:

I finally have some downtime and have been putting in hours to this game and I'm still nowhere near to beating it :wow:

I think im close to the end... but i had that same thought when i rescued ciri :lol: :nerd:

I beat the game months back but will get back to it when the new dlc is available. Might continue from a previous save or start a new game with higher difficulty.

Sling tv has a sports package for $25. Cut the cord a couple years back. High speed internet>

Anyone getting The following? Big Dying Light fan. Was GOTY for me. The DLC looks good. Teach land really listened to the community and implemented fan feedback in the game. Impressed with them. Imagine a Dying light game with Oculus Rift. Would be nuts.

I enjoyed it but the dude i gameshare with bought the season pass and the DLC offerings before the following were absolutely garbage.

and the way they're marketing the following is so weird and has a shady feel.

Im just glad its included in the season pass.

The vanilla game was amazing.

Streaming every NBA game in HD tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
It seems like cutting the cord could be a real possibility :nerd:

What do y'all do for NFL games tho?

For those that played through or are still playing The Witcher 3, have y'all had any issues with frame rate drops or anything like that?

I think im close to the end... but i had that same thought when i rescued ciri :lol: :nerd:

I'm just about to head to Skellige. I wanted to knock out all of the Undiscovered Locations in Velen/Novigrad first though. There's 3 that I can't do because the enemies are 30 or higher and I'm 23 right now.

djyoung08 djyoung08

I just peeped your photography work; good stuff my man :pimp:

What kind of equipment are you working with? I do weddings as well, but work won't pick back up until April/May for me for the time being.

djyoung08 djyoung08

I just peeped your photography work; good stuff my man :pimp:

What kind of equipment are you working with? I do weddings as well, but work won't pick back up until April/May for me for the time being.

Good looking out man. do i follow u back on ig? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I have a nikon crop system (d7000() w/ some pretty good glass that im slowly retiring.... off camera flash set up... 70-200 2.8, 17-50 2.8, 50 1.8 etc

I recently switched to canon full frame (5d mk ii)
some of the equipment I have and am saving up for is:
70-200 2.8 USM IS II
17-40 f/4
24-70 f/2.8
85mm f/1.2
50mm f/1.8
Canon flash trigger
Canon flash x2

what are you rockin with?

Last edited:
It seems like cutting the cord could be a real possibility
nerd.gif

What do y'all do for NFL games tho?

For those that played through or are still playing The Witcher 3, have y'all had any issues with frame rate drops or anything like that?
Just hit me in Party chat i'll tell you some of your options. 

I have a nikon crop system (d7000() w/ some pretty good glass that im slowly retiring.... off camera flash set up... 70-200 2.8, 17-50 2.8, 50 1.8 etc

70-200 2.8 USM IS II
17-40 f/4
24-70 f/2.8
85mm f/1.2
50mm f/1.8
Canon flash trigger
Canon flash x2

I just followed you, but my IG game is super weak. I had to delete my old account and never really tried to get this one up and running again; I'm just slacking. My following was nowhere as large as yours though :wow:

I shoot with:

Canon 5D MK3 x2
35L
50L
100L
135L
24-105 f4
70-200 IS 2.8 II
600EX

I kind of want the 24-70 2.8, but I mainly shoot primes and the 35 stays on me all day pretty much, but I know that lens is so versatile. What I really want is the version 2 of the 35L . What made you jump over to Canon?

I need to head over to the Photography thread maybe :lol:

I haven't been in there in awhile.

70-200 2.8 USM IS II
17-40 f/4
24-70 f/2.8
85mm f/1.2
50mm f/1.8
Canon flash trigger
Canon flash x2

I just followed you, but my IG game is super weak. I had to delete my old account and never really tried to get this one up and running again; I'm just slacking. My following was nowhere as large as yours though :wow:

I shoot with:

Canon 5D MK3 x2
35L
50L
100L
135L
24-105 f4
70-200 IS 2.8 II
600EX

I kind of want the 24-70 2.8, but I mainly shoot primes and the 35 stays on me all day pretty much, but I know that lens is so versatile. What I really want is the version 2 of the 35L . What made you jump over to Canon?

I need to head over to the Photography thread maybe :lol:

I haven't been in there in awhile.

:wow:

i've been into photography for years but only started taking paid gigs last year. You're much further along than i am... 2 5d mk 3's :eel :pimp: :x :pimp:

honestly if i were to cop a 24-70 i'd cop tamron's for the cheap VC.

I switched to canon because i got into weddings through second shooting for a local pro photographer and she shoots canon. Copping a 5d mk ii opened me up to all her glass :lol: :rofl:

djyoung08 djyoung08

:lol:

Nice! I don't even get into the Canon vs. Nikon thing but Canon glass is awesome. You're using some good lenses as it is and do good work, which is what matters. Keep at it and get some new glass as you move forward and you'll be good :pimp:

You're going to inspire me to step my IG game up tho. I don't even utilize social media like that. I felt like FB never provided any leads and on IG I'd just get bombarded with all these spam accounts.

Last edited:
djyoung08 djyoung08

:lol:

Nice! I don't even get into the Canon vs. Nikon thing but Canon glass is awesome. You're using some good lenses as it is and do good work, which is what matters. Keep at it and get some new glass as you move forward and you'll be good :pimp:

You're going to inspire me to step my IG game up tho. I don't even utilize social media like that. I felt like FB never provided any leads and on IG I'd just get bombarded with all these spam accounts.

yeah i have plenty of friends on both sides and quite frankly they're both great system. I even have a sony mirrorless system i bought about 5 years ago.

My IG only recently converted itself into a display for my actual photography. its a total hobby and side gig for me. Honestly I just want photography to pay for itself so i can stop pouring what seems to be an infinite amount of money from my 9-5 :lol:

I peeped your website and your work is amazing :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom