• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Never added him.

Anyone who says "1v1 me" as a way to prove skill in CoD needs to stop playing the game. Those the type of dudes who play for stats in OBJ games anyways, good thing he never joined us.

Speaking of that, Shotta where u at b? You ain't been on cod in a minute.

My b on the lack of invites JY, I've been playing Arena a lot lately. Just started a UMG team and we're 3-1.

We got room for 1 if anyone who's good at Search and Destroy wants to play.
man i aint trippin bro.

half the time im playin with dudes i know in real life and they hate playing with strangers. half the time they appear offline and close the party anyways. it be gettin shotta pissed
roll.gif

1v1 me doe papi
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I enjoy 1v1's but strictly for fun.... i enjoy watching them too.
Furious man, I always talk ish as soon as I get in about locked parties and then we go cook cats online.
laugh.gif

Just preordered Naruto UNT4. When it comes to anime, Naruto is on the top of my list. It's only right I purchase the game and kick some *** in it. (Even snatchedup the Naruto The Last movie yesterday while I was at Walmart)
what do you know about fullmetal alchemist brotherhood though? :nerd:

what do you know about fullmetal alchemist brotherhood though?
nerd.gif
 Use to watch it from time to time when it would come on Toonami during the Cartoon Network/Adult Swim era. Can't really remember much about it though. I mainly stick with Naruto, DB/DBZ, Bleach & InuYasha

man i aint trippin bro.

half the time im playin with dudes i know in real life and they hate playing with strangers. half the time they appear offline and close the party anyways. it be gettin shotta pissed :rofl:

1v1 me doe papi :evil: :lol:

I already know Shotta goes off about this :lol:

Some dude had friends who didn't wanna run cause they didn't know us and he was heated, I was rollin.

Speaking of 1v1's, I owed someone a 1v1 in here on Halo MCC, I can't remember who it was doe :nerd:

Also a heads up,

Optic Gaming plays Faze this week. Wednesday at 6PM PST. :nerd:

Been waiting for this match up for a minute.. iss gonna be good.

Bro no one on Xbox has candy leading into a creepy van, let's just play! And I'm a loveable guy, I have mutual folks on my friendlist from some of my actual homies, such as JY people's. They love hearing me and my girl talk to each other. 

Bro no one on Xbox has candy leading into a creepy van, let's just play! And I'm a loveable guy, I have mutual folks on my friendlist from some of my actual homies, such as JY people's. They love hearing me and my girl talk to each other. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

u need a podcast

jumpman... get him on it..

Word some dudes be acting weird. I was making convo with someone I picked up in Arena the other day, I asked dude where he's from.

"I'm from Cali."
me- "oh, me too. nice. what city?"
"... I'm not telling you that."
me- :rolleyes

Dead silence until we got into another game. Just kills the vibe

Last edited:

Word some dudes be acting weird. I was making convo with someone I picked up in Arena the other day, I asked dude where he's from.

"I'm from Cali."
me- "oh, me too. nice. what city?"
"... I'm not telling you that."

me- :rolleyes

Dead silence until we got into another game. Just kills the vibe

:rofl:

BEEN THERE :rofl:

some folks just dont understand how to be social.

Just preordered Naruto UNT4. When it comes to anime, Naruto is on the top of my list. It's only right I purchase the game and kick some *** in it. (Even snatchedup the Naruto The Last movie yesterday while I was at Walmart)

Use to watch it from time to time when it would come on Toonami during the Cartoon Network/Adult Swim era. Can't really remember much about it though. I mainly stick with Naruto, DB/DBZ, Bleach & InuYasha

I like FMA Brotherhood but Naruto is second only to DBZ, imo.

YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO EXPAND YOUR ANIME HORIZONS :lol:

SO MANY CLASSICS AND GOOD ANIMES:

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD :pimp:
ATTACK ON TITAN :pimp:
DEATHNOTE :pimp: :pimp:
HUNTER X HUNTER
COWBOY BEEBOP
ONE PUNCH MAN :pimp:
BERSERK
CLAYMORE
GATE
MAGI
ANOTHER
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
OUTLAW STAR
ERASED
WORLD TRIGGER :pimp:
FATE/STAY NIGHT :pimp:
IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRL IN A DUNGEON?
JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
ANGEL BEATS
PARASYTE THE MAXIM :pimp:
ALDNOAH ZERO
GOLDEN BOY
PRISON SCHOOL :pimp: :pimp:
SWORD ART ONLINE
AKAME GA KILL!
NO GAME NO LIFE

I like FMA Brotherhood but Naruto is second only to DBZ, imo.

YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO EXPAND YOUR ANIME HORIZONS :lol:

SO MANY CLASSICS AND GOOD ANIMES:

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD :pimp:
ATTACK ON TITAN :pimp:
DEATHNOTE :pimp: :pimp:
HUNTER X HUNTER
COWBOY BEEBOP
ONE PUNCH MAN :pimp:
BERSERK
CLAYMORE
GATE
MAGI
ANOTHER
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
OUTLAW STAR
ERASED
WORLD TRIGGER :pimp:
FATE/STAY NIGHT :pimp:
IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRL IN A DUNGEON?
JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
ANGEL BEATS
PARASYTE THE MAXIM :pimp:
ALDNOAH ZERO
GOLDEN BOY
PRISON SCHOOL :pimp: :pimp:
SWORD ART ONLINE
AKAME GA KILL!
NO GAME NO LIFE

Cruncyroll King has spoken

Never added him.

Anyone who says "1v1 me" as a way to prove skill in CoD needs to stop playing the game. Those the type of dudes who play for stats in OBJ games anyways, good thing he never joined us.

Speaking of that, Shotta where u at b? You ain't been on cod in a minute.

My b on the lack of invites JY, I've been playing Arena a lot lately. Just started a UMG team and we're 3-1.

We got room for 1 if anyone who's good at Search and Destroy wants to play.

man i aint trippin bro.

half the time im playin with dudes i know in real life and they hate playing with strangers. half the time they appear offline and close the party anyways. it be gettin shotta pissed :rofl:

1v1 me doe papi :evil: :lol:

U ain't lyin
I've joined ur chats a few times just to say what's up
Soon as I join
"Nawghty.............nawghtyhare
Whose friend is this???" :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of 1v1's, I owed someone a 1v1 in here on Halo MCC, I can't remember who it was doe :nerd:

That was me!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

u need a podcast

jumpman... get him on it..

Working to get live video incorporated so we can stream live on Twitch. Once we get that straightened out (along with a few other issues we've run into), I would love to have Shotta on. I can see it now, Shotta and his taking us on a crazy tangent the likes Twitch hasn't seen before.

Last edited:
Yeah anytime I going shotta's chat it's always comedy
And always good convo
Remember we had a long *** chat about race and black living in America
And there was this illegal dude giving us his take
Or maybe his parents were illegal and he was born here
I can't remember

And always good convo
I can't remember

That was me, I'M NOT ILLEGAL YOU'RE GONNA GET THE FEDS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. However, my folks came to the states illegally back in the late 80s.

It was a great conversation. It's refreshing to have an intelligent discussion about race without someone calling me border hopper, wet back, etc. I can say those things right...right....

Last edited:
Jump already knows Ill jump on a show lol I didn't mean to do that. Yeah I like how a lot of us have had heart to hearts on Xbox. It's deeper than video games, we Def discuss a lot of our personal life and experience but always make it into jokes. That night we were talking about race I was so drunk I was home alone sipping but we Def touched upon race deep man. Always love with the NT bros

Jump already knows Ill jump on a show lol I didn't mean to do that. Yeah I like how a lot of us have had heart to hearts on Xbox. It's deeper than video games, we Def discuss a lot of our personal life and experience but always make it into jokes. That night we were talking about race I was so drunk I was home alone sipping but we Def touched upon race deep man. Always love with the NT bros
Also
I like that ur able to take a joke
Some folks get all butthurt
But u take it all on the chin better than ice la fox
U able to dish it out too
Always good games and jokes with shotta

And always good convo
I can't remember

That was me, I'M NOT ILLEGAL YOU'RE GONNA GET THE FEDS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR. However, my folks came to the states illegally back in the late 80s.

It was a great conversation. It's refreshing to have an intelligent discussion about race without someone calling me border hopper, wet back, etc. I can say those things right...right....
Oh yeah it was u
Also u should get more black friends
We don't use those terms

This elite controller is the **** :pimp:
Thought I would be regretting my decision to pick it up
But now I'm just tempted to buy another one :lol:

Man I've been tempted to buy another one too.. :smh: if I ever have to go back to regular XB1 controller while I wait for a new elite my KD is gonna go south real quick :lol:

Welcome to the club :nthat:

Also
I like that ur able to take a joke
Some folks get all butthurt
But u take it all on the chin better than ice la fox
U able to dish it out too
Always good games and jokes with shotta

Brings back a lot of memories. RIP Jumpy's childhood socks

Oh yeah it was u
Also u should get more black friends
We don't use those terms

I know black folk dont use those terms. Minorities as a whole understand there are issues that need to be resolved; different for each group but the struggle is the same. I tend to have more race discussions with white folk since its a good opportunity for them to understand our perspective even if that means certain words or feelings are sent my way.

Love my Elite controller; bought a second one for my Steam link

Last edited:

Man I've been tempted to buy another one too.. :smh: if I ever have to go back to regular XB1 controller while I wait for a new elite my KD is gonna go south real quick :lol:

I was at Best Buy for like 30 minutes tryna justify buying a 150 controller to my fiancé
Was like "aye u need anything for ur mbp like Final Cut Pro or anything while we here" :lol:

Was sitting in Best Buy for damn near an hour tryna justify paying 150 for a controller with my fiancé
Was like "aye u need anything for ur MacBook Pro while we here like Final Cut Pro or anything???
Wanna go get ur nails done after" :lol:

Last edited:

that's crazy. Werr you born here and how was that process of your parents becoming citizens?

Back
Top Bottom