Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
that's crazy. Werr you born here and how was that process of your parents becoming citizens?

I was born in the States so I'm technically an anchor baby :lol:

My parents path to legalization was difficult. They obtained work permits shortly after entering the states as they believed it was important to pay taxes. However, the process to actually become a legal permanent resident was stressful to say the least. It took about 10+ years, lots of immigration lawyers (some sleazeballs including one who neglected to inform my family of a few things which almost got one of my parents deported), lots of paperwork that I had to fill out, my parents missing their parent's deaths and lots of hateful words from ignorant people. I sometimes wonder if they regret coming here as they missed a lot of time with my grandparents. There is a lot more to their story but some if it isnt meant for the internet.

that's crazy. Werr you born here and how was that process of your parents becoming citizens?

I was born in the States so I'm technically an anchor baby :lol:

My parents path to legalization was difficult. They obtained work permits shortly after entering the states as they believed it was important to pay taxes. However, the process to actually become a legal permanent resident was stressful to say the least. It took about 10+ years, lots of immigration lawyers (some sleazeballs including one who neglected to inform my family of a few things which almost got one of my parents deported), lots of paperwork that I had to fill out, my parents missing their parent's deaths and lots of hateful words from ignorant people. I sometimes wonder if they regret coming here as they missed a lot of time with my grandparents. There is a lot more to their story but some if it isnt meant for the internet.
Do they feel that America is stressful
I hear other folks say yeah America is the land of opportunity
But just the work and work and work and to barely be able to relax is stressful

Do they feel that America is stressful
I hear other folks say yeah America is the land of opportunity
But just the work and work and work and to barely be able to relax is stressful

They do find America stressful. They didnt receive formal education back in the motherland so they've worked a bunch of low skill jobs which require them to work all the time. I still remember growing up my mom and dad would have to pull double shifts, work late nights, etc just to make rent. They believe America is the land of opportunity but not for them. Instead its the land of opportunity for my sister and I. They chose to live in an expensive area so we could attend good schools and have the opportunities to make something with our lives. I've been blessed with a pair of parents who truly have put our needs ahead of theirs so I am forever grateful to them.

Just preordered Naruto UNT4. When it comes to anime, Naruto is on the top of my list. It's only right I purchase the game and kick some *** in it. (Even snatchedup the Naruto The Last movie yesterday while I was at Walmart)
what do you know about fullmetal alchemist brotherhood though? :nerd:

what do you know about fullmetal alchemist brotherhood though? :nerd:
 Use to watch it from time to time when it would come on Toonami during the Cartoon Network/Adult Swim era. Can't really remember much about it though. I mainly stick with Naruto, DB/DBZ, Bleach & InuYasha

I like FMA Brotherhood but Naruto is second only to DBZ, imo.

YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO EXPAND YOUR ANIME HORIZONS :lol:

SO MANY CLASSICS AND GOOD ANIMES:

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD :pimp:
ATTACK ON TITAN :pimp:
DEATHNOTE :pimp: :pimp:
HUNTER X HUNTER
COWBOY BEEBOP
ONE PUNCH MAN :pimp:
BERSERK
CLAYMORE
GATE
MAGI
ANOTHER
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
OUTLAW STAR
ERASED
WORLD TRIGGER :pimp:
FATE/STAY NIGHT :pimp:
IS IT WRONG TO PICK UP GIRL IN A DUNGEON?
JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE
ANGEL BEATS
PARASYTE THE MAXIM :pimp:
ALDNOAH ZERO
GOLDEN BOY
PRISON SCHOOL :pimp: :pimp:
SWORD ART ONLINE
AKAME GA KILL!
NO GAME NO LIFE
Sword Art Online was my joint but I don't care for season 2 so far. I also started Fate Zero or Stay Night can't remember which one :lol:

wow thank you so much :rolleyes. Their is always one. I know about cdkeys etc but anything that cheaper than 48 dollars i might be missing.

Last edited:
"They don't want you to win"

My fav. Game review site is shutting down. RIP Gametrailers.com

wow thank you so much :rolleyes. Their is always one. I know about cdkeys etc but anything that cheaper than 48 dollars i might be missing.

The link was to the original post which has a link to CDKeys. CDKeys often sells keys for $35. Slickdeals is another option to keep an eye on. They just had a link to a groupon for $30

I have the A40 mixup m80 model. I updated my controller and xbox. My headset doesn't require a firmware update at all. The sound will cut out when my controller vibrates so I have to mess with the wire underneath or sometimes just unplug the mixamp and plug it back in to get the sound back.

If you just got them at Christmas then they're still under a warranty I imagine. I'm willing to put money down that they'll replace it for free. Contact them and see how things go.

:lol: at yet another jewseetroll appearance

Ya gotta trade in my control and play and charge kit. My nephew broke the cord and he plays my xbox more than I do and caused the controller drift :smh: told my sister she needs to buy him one cause I'm not paying for another one. If that doesn't work than I'll hit up Astro support.

Got an extra code if anyone wants it
I'll post it in a few
glasses.gif

AYYYYYE
Just passed by my coworkers on break

A crowd of grown *** men inside

I ask aye what game y'all playing

Dude like pokemon :rofl:

These was GROWN *** MEN :lol:
:rofl:

Naruto bout to be lit too :pimp:

Back