Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

i wonder who laid the ban hammer was it @bigj505
 ? doubt it was him cause he normally in here chopping it up hes a cool dude 
Yeah but at the same time he is a Mod so he gotta do what he gotta do. I don't blame him if it was decided by Meth.

I don't think Bigj woulda made that call by himself tho, considering he knows the antics of this thread.

#FreeShotta
#FACTS just doing his job if so hopefully it was just a temporary one for now like a week long lol 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Shotta sends his regards said the tees is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeah but at the same time he is a Mod so he gotta do what he gotta do. I don't blame him if it was decided by Meth.

I don't think Bigj woulda made that call by himself tho, considering he knows the antics of this thread.

#FreeShotta
#FACTS just doing his job if so hopefully it was just a temporary one for now like a week long lol 

Man, y'all disappoint me :smh:

I'll outline how I roll:
1. I usually make a post in the threads telling the target(s) to chill.
2. If said targets show no chill, then I kick them from the thread.
3. One or more of 3 possibilities happen.
A. Dude gets mad and makes a "I hate bigj because he's this and that and he's a geek in real life" and I send his screen name to never never land
B. Dude finds a new thread to love
C. Dude PMs me, we hash things out, and he's back and posting on eggs shells for a minute.

Now, when you see someone yanked from the thread mid sentence.............. That's not me.

Last edited:

I'll outline how I roll:
A. Dude gets mad and makes a "I hate bigj because he's this and that and he's a geek in real life" and I send his screen name to never never land
C. Dude PMs me, we hash things out, and he's back and posting on eggs shells for a minute.

Now, when you see someone yanked from the thread mid sentence.............. That's not me.

I figured it wasn't you, but not sure how the Mod thing works. Thought it could have been an order from above you.

But yeah, hoping that Shotta gets let back in and Nawghty can stay out cause that dude aint good at none of the games we play :lol: PS thread can have him

I figured it wasn't you, but not sure how the Mod thing works. Thought it could have been an order from above you.

But yeah, hoping that Shotta gets let back in and Nawghty can stay out cause that dude aint good at none of the games we play :lol: PS thread can have him

I think he's out both.

As a spokesman for the PS thread we don't want him

I'll outline how I roll:

like meth be putting hits out on dudes? :lol:

Last edited:

#FreeShotta
Man, y'all disappoint me
mean.gif

I'll outline how I roll:

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

#FreeShotta

I'll outline how I roll:

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Hey Un, chill :nerd:

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom