Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
SHOTTA GONNA MAKE ME GO IN ON HIM AGAIN WHEN I SEE HIM ON XBOX LIVE.

OH AND SHOTTA I KNOW YOU READING THIS. YOUR HALO 5 GAME IS TRASH. I MEAN STRAIGHT RUNNY DOG TURD KIND OF TRASH :lol: . NEXT TIME YOU JOIN MY FIRETEAM, YOU ON CLEAN UP DUTY ONLY. O, 3-19 LOOKING BOY. :x :lol:

Last edited:
I dont think anybody accused @bigj505  tho lol 

i mean yea i threw your name out there cause your're clearly the only one who visits this thread, but I also stated it couldn't of been you cause you to cool for a quick ban like that over little ****

Last edited:
Word on the street is that Meth will unban shotta if memphis agrees to type in all lowercase in this thread 
nerd.gif

I keep seeing Fallout for low to mid $30. Is this game worth it? Never played any and searched through the thread and all i could find was trade ins or people talking about playing online.

I keep seeing Fallout for low to mid $30. Is this game worth it? Never played any and searched through the thread and all i could find was trade ins or people talking about playing online.

For around $30, I'd say definitely worth it.
Especially since you never played the earlier games. The biggest gripe most people had about FO4 was that it wasn't different enough from FO3. But if you're new to the series I think you'll be very entertained as long as you enjoy open world games

Last edited:

This game is hella fun, better than making love with a beautiful woman, better than eating Mother's home cooked food while you're starved, and better than riding Disney Land rides then getting autographs from Mickey Mouse and hugs from Minnie Mouse grabbing her a** all put together.

GET IT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom