Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
DJ Young your bei ng adressed? Lol what are you reading bro? Your that insecure? I didnt talk about my score? Or yours. Simply spizzike being doo doo and the monitor not makin a tangible difference in his hardcore score. I dont ever camp. Im sure one of you stalkers have joined my games before. I use the kuda and locus 90 percent of the time. Unless its gb and then the vmp and m8 and mr6. Like i said jus make an actual time to 1v1 and you can get the work bruh. Bolts only. Pistolos. Whatever mayne

Your English is about as strong as your CoD game

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Your English is about as strong as your CoD game

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

View media item 1923432damnnnn

nerd.gif

You and dj young vs me n my dude

Dude i tried 1v1'ing you before and you ended up not wanting to join up.

U did the same thing when shotta tried to run w/ u.

I think a 2v2 would be crazy fun... so much adrenaline :lol:

but u clearly take it to the max on text then duck out.

Joining up on a party aint em that serious :lol:

some of the most lulz ive had on XBL is w/ jump, spike and shotta :lol: :lol:

What are you talking about bro? Neverrrr in my life have I ever been in a game with either one of you. I honestly think you might be a tweaker. Frightening grasp on reality

Shotta sent me a party invite. No clue who dude was. That equates to us playing a game and me backing out?

What is even happening.

Are yall gunna play or naw

Last edited:
What are you talking about bro? Neverrrr in my life have I ever been in a game with either one of you. I honestly think you might be a tweaker. Frightening grasp on reality

If you read my post, you'd see I'm talking about you never actually joining us....

Will you please show me where I said I was in a game with you?

Looks like your reading comprehension is on track to be worse than your cod game.

Shotta sent me a party invite. No clue who dude was. That equates to us playing a game and me backing out?

What is even happening.

You don't ever run w/ us, you come in here to troll and talk trash when you in fact are pure bred basura, and you think I'm going to waste my time with a 2v2 against you? :lol: that in itself is comedy.

I agree it might be a little fun, so lemme get this monitor in the mail and you can get your career ended Papi. You want it that bad I'll give it to you, but I'm not clearing my schedule for someone who ain't worth my time.

We'll see if you're still available in a week, or if the excuses start pouring out like they did when we invited you to run hardcore with us to teach us the ways of the Combat Focus.

What is even happening.

You don't ever run w/ us, you come in here to troll and talk trash when you in fact are pure bred basura, and you think I'm going to waste my time with a 2v2 against you? :lol: that in itself is comedy.

I agree it might be a little fun, so lemme get this monitor in the mail and you can get your career ended Papi. You want it that bad I'll give it to you, but I'm not clearing my schedule for someone who ain't worth my time.

We'll see if you're still available in a week, or if the excuses start pouring out like they did when we invited you to run hardcore with us to teach us the ways of the Combat Focus.

son's trolling game is about a dope as his view from the best western, I swear.

Last edited:
The fact remains neither one of you has everrrrrr messaged me or been in a custom game with me so.... your fabricatin stories cuz i ignore random invites from strangers?

Just play. I want to see how good kids that play UMG are

so this 2v2 aint going down tonight, damn 
roll.gif
I'll 1v1 u

in rocket league
devil.gif
bro lets get it past few nights i been really having a blast. i have yet to play 1v1 but i can only imagine its more bout playing on the defensive side and pushing the ball at the right time. Cause if you were to get caught on the other end im sure its hard to drive back even with turbo as the balls just rolling by lol

The fact remains neither one of you has everrrrrr messaged me or been in a custom game with me so.... your fabricatin stories cuz i ignore random invites from strangers?

I play UMG, not JY.

But again, lemme get this monitor in the mail and you can get this work. 1v1's don't matter to me, but if you can get a 4 man team we'll run a series of 3 UMG variant w/ Ban and Protects.

Watch this dude JewseeJay bring a team mate that is mad nice and gives you guys the work :lol:

He going to be in here talking mad ca ca :lol:

The irony dude calls us scared but he didn't join a XBL party cause he didn't know someone. :rofl:

I play UMG, not JY.

But again, lemme get this monitor in the mail and you can get this work. 1v1's don't matter to me, but if you can get a 4 man team we'll run a series of 3 UMG variant w/ Ban and Protects.

Bruh when we tried to bring him he was acting like offering free candy in a van in the dark

View media item 1923504

The fact that he's garbage in HC FFA shows that he's basura as a solo player. Dude wasn't even grinding headshots or camos and he still all the way down the list w/ that garbage a** KD.

Dudes a joke.

And how do you have such a low SPM in HC FFA.. dudes stay running at you.

Unless.. you're camping.. in a corner.. then you might have a slower time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom