• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
HENCE IN MY QUOTE..

Understood but you can't write off the fact that its weird by saying "IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE NATURE OF BOTH GAMES"

It shouldn't be that hard to kill someone in a "universe" where the only thing thats different is a viral outbreak.

Also I cant tell tell if you are saying hence my quote or yelling it...I'm so confused.

Last edited:
SHOTTA TRASH THOUGH...

2-19.

NEVER FORGET.

Hold up 2-19. Sweet baby Jesus that's rough

yall just need to tell shotta he needs to focus on getting better vs playing 10 games in 1 night :lol:

but seriously, we all have games where we are trash. is he getting smacked around consistently?

i know he played IB with us in Destiny a couple matches, was getting slapped around and moved on to a new game that night.

yall just need to tell shotta he needs to focus on getting better vs playing 10 games in 1 night :lol:

but seriously, we all have games where we are trash. is he getting smacked around consistently?

i know he played IB with us in Destiny a couple matches, was getting slapped around and moved on to a new game that night.

Its all in jest. He holds his own 99.9% of the time.

We need to run some NT customs again. Halo was pretty fun last time we played; even though I'm trash now :smh:

Its all in jest. He holds his own 99.9% of the time.

We need to run some NT customs again. Halo was pretty fun last time we played; even though I'm trash now :smh:

gotcha.. yea i chalked it up as rust on his end... its hard to be ill at multiple games at once.

Any Tom Clancy vet can tell you the division isnt all that to be honest.

I played it this weekend and it felt like other Clancy games but with more configurability and it was an open world game.

I dont mind Clancy games tho especially since they are one of the few that have MP campaigns so im gonna keep my pre-order. I just dont feel like its ground breaking yet.

And yes, I do agree that the shooting system is trash. Whole clips and stuff to take some one down is OD.

Like there was a room in the dark zone last night that dudes were just camped in. We knew where they were but it took so many bullets to kill them because they were 1-2 levels higher that we could never get pass the first few guys. :frown:
people really need to grasp that it's a rpg, you shouldn't be 1 shotting stuff from the jump. godda gear up and even in end game it won't happen. it's a numbers game

I played it this weekend and it felt like other Clancy games but with more configurability and it was an open world game.

I dont mind Clancy games tho especially since they are one of the few that have MP campaigns so im gonna keep my pre-order. I just dont feel like its ground breaking yet.

And yes, I do agree that the shooting system is trash. Whole clips and stuff to take some one down is OD.

Like there was a room in the dark zone last night that dudes were just camped in. We knew where they were but it took so many bullets to kill them because they were 1-2 levels higher that we could never get pass the first few guys. :frown:
people really need to grasp that it's a rpg, you shouldn't be 1 shotting stuff from the jump. godda gear up and even in end game it won't happen. it's a numbers game

i grasp just fine. doesnt make it any less awkward.

you have to grasp that people feel some kinda way about it.

but why? you don't go into any other rpg and complain that it's not realistic

you dont get it and i understand. just leave it be.
its obviously something other people are dealing with too. going back and forward with me will end up going in circles and making it a bigger issue than what it really is.

SHOTTA TRASH THOUGH...

2-19.

NEVER FORGET.

Hold up 2-19. Sweet baby Jesus that's rough

SHOTTA. PLAYER OF MANY GAMES, MASTER OF NONE. :lol:

I'M JUST MESSING WITH SHOTTA THOUGH, HE MY BOY. HE'S PRETTY DECENT AROUND 60% OF THE TIME :lol:

Pretty much all that has to be explained about the division it's rpg elements are what make the game has humans that take bullets to kill. It's just a game design it doesn't need context to explain as that is simply how it is

We need a RL tournament ASAP im pretty sure a nice majority of us have it on here

or 

yall can get 4 vs my 4 
nerd.gif

still getting used to the game itll all be for fun of course

you dont get it and i understand. just leave it be.
its obviously something other people are dealing with too. going back and forward with me will end up going in circles and making it a bigger issue than what it really is.
genuinely curious

Pretty much all that has to be explained about the division it's rpg elements are what make the game has humans that take bullets to kill. It's just a game design it doesn't need context to explain as that is simply how it is
yea

Back
Top Bottom