Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
My "second" monitor is an iMac; is there anyway to hook that up to the BenQ? I'd love a dual monitor set up to edit photos.

Yeah man. I'm using a samsung monitor and an acer monitor connected to a macbook pro at work right now to post :lol:

Just use an HDMI cable. For the iMac you might need an HDMI to Thunderbolt adapter.

At my desk at work: HDMI to thunderbolt... On the other side of my MBP is a native HDMI that connects another monitor.

View media item 1925200

Last edited:
February halo update

Looks like firefight should be coming in June

Also KI arbiter trailer

Last edited:
3 pages of arguing :/

So I figured out what's with my Astros I think. The mute button gets loose when the controller vibrates for some reason it disconnects the wires inside. I have to push the mute button down for the sound to comeback on. When I did that the sound on my Astros was The clearest and loudest I've ever heard it. Unfortunately the sound to my mic cut out when I did that. Gonna talk to Astro support tomorrow and get my replacements. Gonna see if they can be the COD Astros since I've only had these for 2 months.

Last edited:
Anybody still play fallout 4 how do you get people to come to your settlements?

You'd need a power generator and that radio frequency thing set up, connect the two and they will come. After that, they automatically come to your settlements, depending on your charisma, like if you have 8, a total of 18 may reside in each of your settlements, because the minimum is 10, but + each point of your charisma. Wearing Charisma increasing armor is also in effect. You can also go to a crowded settlement, highlight the guy/girl and there's an option where you can tell him which settlement to go to.

You'd need a power generator and that radio frequency thing set up, connect the two and they will come. After that, they automatically come to your settlements, depending on your charisma, like if you have 8, a total of 18 may reside in each of your settlements, because the minimum is 10, but + each point of your charisma. Wearing Charisma increasing armor is also in effect. You can also go to a crowded settlement, highlight the guy/girl and there's an option where you can tell him which settlement to go to.

Repped

Can't wait for the division to drop. Debating on taking a Saturday off just to get a good weekend session in.

For you guys with kids, how much gaming did you get in when they were born. The great thing about my lady is she needs the tv on to sleep, I just can't talk loud. Might have to buy a chair just so I won't be shaking the bed.

Can't wait for the division to drop. Debating on taking a Saturday off just to get a good weekend session in.

For you guys with kids, how much gaming did you get in when they were born. The great thing about my lady is she needs the tv on to sleep, I just can't talk loud. Might have to buy a chair just so I won't be shaking the bed.

So much gaming that i turned my kids into hardcore gamers :smh:

No way.

Theres input lag from your control to your console to your monitor / TV

Theres latency from your console to your router to the server and back to your router and to your console. If you're lucky, that will be under 30ms.

Even with a 1ms response time monitor, its impossible to circumvent latency from the internet.

I have the benq i have because its cheap, it fits my floating monitor setup just fine and I like it for console gaming.

My Benq is on the right.... it also doubles as a second computer monitor until I man up and buy a dual 1440p computer monitor set up with a 3rd (keep the benq) floating monitor dedicated to my xbox.
all of that is irrelevent

we all have the same console and controller lag so long as your wired.

again, the only thing that matters so long as your refresh/input lag is a combined sub 16ms is your ping. 1 frame is roughly 16 ms so even if you have a 10ms refresh all else being equal the difference will be neglible. i posted a reaction time test in here awhile back. try it on some different devices

No way.

Theres input lag from your control to your console to your monitor / TV

Theres latency from your console to your router to the server and back to your router and to your console. If you're lucky, that will be under 30ms.

Even with a 1ms response time monitor, its impossible to circumvent latency from the internet.

I have the benq i have because its cheap, it fits my floating monitor setup just fine and I like it for console gaming.

My Benq is on the right.... it also doubles as a second computer monitor until I man up and buy a dual 1440p computer monitor set up with a 3rd (keep the benq) floating monitor dedicated to my xbox.

View media item 1883663

all of that is irrelevent

we all have the same console and controller lag so long as your wired.

again, the only thing that matters so long as your refresh/input lag is a combined sub 16ms is your ping. 1 frame is roughly 16 ms so even if you have a 10ms refresh all else being equal the difference will be neglible. i posted a reaction time test in here awhile back. try it on some different devices

Your ignorance of technology, networking, and the English language prompted you to post what you posted.

Latency for console gaming is in the 20's - 30's for the low area. I would venture to say that a lot of folks use a wireless connection thus giving them an even larger latency. Say around 50.

Therefore, I'm 100% correct, even with a 1ms response time monitor, its impossible to circumvent latency from the internet.

Ping is measured in milliseconds.

Seeing my setup again tho makes me excited to get home, edit some photos, and slap on rocket league :lol:

So much gaming that i turned my kids into hardcore gamers :smh:

:lol: I'll try not to do that.

Is there just the basic rocket league game, no deluxe? Don't want to buy the wrong one

Yea this game is hella fun, I told my girlfriend I'm busy playing Far Cry Primal after the asked to make love, like 18 times. She's pissed at this game.

Irony is, this was her late Valentines Day gift to me.

Thats one way to review a game. :lol:

Game has really checked off all my expectations.

Your ignorance of technology, networking, and the English language prompted you to post what you posted.

Latency for console gaming is in the 20's - 30's for the low area. I would venture to say that a lot of folks use a wireless connection thus giving them an even larger latency. Say around 50.

Therefore, I'm 100% correct, even with a 1ms response time monitor, its impossible to circumvent latency from the internet.

Ping is measured in milliseconds.

Seeing my setup again tho makes me excited to get home, edit some photos, and slap on rocket league
laugh.gif
youre trying to give a disertation on networking thats completelyyy uneccessary.

we are discussing the responsiveness of hardware... its all that is relevant

so for the third time stop haha what have you said pertaining to responsiveness of displays and there impact on BO3?

Last edited:

PVZ2 so far is a 5/5. All the new characters are dope. Rose Petal and the pirate are my fav. new characters.

Online has been solid. I'm in a match in about 2min with no disconnects.

I easily see myself putting in more time in this than in BO3.

Back
Top Bottom