• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
grifball's dope.

Yea it is, it's the epitome of being an anorexic homeless person who snuck into an all you can eat buffet. I just hate when you have teammates who all just want to wack people with the hammer and not focus on getting the ball.

Good tip: If you zoom in with the Sword, your range is a bit longer.

Yea it is, it's the epitome of being an anorexic homeless person who snuck into an all you can eat buffet. I just hate when you have teammates who all just want to wack people with the hammer and not focus on getting the ball.

Good tip: If you zoom in with the Sword, your range is a bit longer.
That's def. annoying, but appreciated when the opposing team has someone like that.

I'll try that.

DON'T CARE ABOUT GRIFBALL WHAT SO EVER.

NEED TO GO AHEAD AND OFFICIALLY REMAKE THE PIT, GUARDIAN, AND NARROWS.

ANY DISCUSSION OF PAST HALOS OR PAST HALO MAPS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS THREAD, MEMPH. WE ALREADY WENT OVER THIS.

INB4 "STOP LIVING IN THE PAST", "BUY IT OR STOP WHINING", AND "YOU'RE JUST A HALO ELITIST"

might have to play that new halo mode... looks like it could be a nice changeup.

.... but iYens video looks like an old school computer game... thats halo? (i know i know lol)

might have to play that new halo mode... looks like it could be a nice changeup.

.... but iYens video looks like an old school computer game... thats halo? (i know i know lol)

Halo 5 looks like. However, gameplay is pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Halo 5 looks like. However, gameplay is pretty good.

imma try it.... every time i play halo 5 i get sleepy.

maybe if i do the MP with some of the homies, it might change it a bit.

imma try it.... every time i play halo 5 i get sleepy.

maybe if i do the MP with some of the homies, it might change it a bit.

I think that comes with getting older. Playing video games by myself bores me as well

:lol: naw im usually ok. its halo itself that bores me. it feels like the personality left when bungie did. i did play halo 4 a ton tho but i got tired of MP because dudes kept voting for the same map over and over and over and over.

Was on Halo 5 yesterday for a few, but I gotta grind IB for this 320 ghost in Destiny
mean.gif
HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

GRINDING FOR TRIVIAL LOOT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO GAMES. CAN'T GET ANYMORE FUN THAN THAT
laugh.gif
every MP game has its individual grind tho i believe my mans Never isnt gonna get a 320 ghost from IB
laugh.gif
destiny dead b go home

Was on Halo 5 yesterday for a few, but I gotta grind IB for this 320 ghost in Destiny :smh:

HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

GRINDING FOR TRIVIAL LOOT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO GAMES. CAN'T GET ANYMORE FUN THAN THAT :lol:

every MP game has its individual grind tho i believe my mans Never isnt gonna get a 320 ghost from IB :lol:

destiny dead b go home

imma kick you in the head and you will deserve every bit of it :lol:

Was on Halo 5 yesterday for a few, but I gotta grind IB for this 320 ghost in Destiny :smh:

HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

GRINDING FOR TRIVIAL LOOT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO GAMES. CAN'T GET ANYMORE FUN THAN THAT :lol:

every MP game has its individual grind tho i believe my mans Never isnt gonna get a 320 ghost from IB :lol:

destiny dead b go home

BIGJ AND SHOTTA ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST WHO STILL PLAY. YOU GUYS ARE SOLDIERS :lol: . PROB WILL CHANGE ON NEXT EXPANSION BUT YEAR 2 WAS A BIG LET DOWN IN MY EYES AS FAR AS WEAPONS AND GEAR. RAID WAS DOPE BUT I'M NOT TOO BIG ON DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

destiny dead b go home

BIGJ AND SHOTTA ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST WHO STILL PLAY. YOU GUYS ARE SOLDIERS :lol: . PROB WILL CHANGE ON NEXT EXPANSION BUT YEAR 2 WAS A BIG LET DOWN IN MY EYES AS FAR AS WEAPONS AND GEAR. RAID WAS DOPE BUT I'M NOT TOO BIG ON DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

So you don't do the same thing over and over? Halo has a never ending map rotation? :nerd:
Every time you play a game mode it's different?

Last edited:

HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

destiny dead b go home

So you don't do the same thing over and over? Halo has a never ending map rotation? :nerd:
Every time you play a game mode it's different?

THERE IS THE HUMAN ELEMENT IN COMPETITIVE MATCHMAKING........I DON'T PLAY SINGLE PLAYER AT ALL SO CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THERE.

KILLING CROTA AND ORYX, IS WELL.... KILLING CROTA AND ORYX :lol:

DESTINY WOULD MURK IF THEY SOMEHOW COULD INCORPORATE COMPETITIVE MP. FROM WHAT I'M HEARING IB IS MORE FUN AND COMPETITIVE THAN TRIALS. THAT'S KINDA SAD

I feel like Destiny has somewhat of an identity crisis. On my end, I feel that the content for Year 2 was solid, but lacked longevity. While I understand that there's tons of players still on the grind to reach 320, the journey to get there and ultimately reaching that point, is underwhelming at best.

Back
Top Bottom