Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Some thoughts on Recore. Not a bad game at all. Just lacking polish. A fun little adventure game that's worth $20. The main crux of the game is that you explore the desert world, collecting "keys" and doing different dungeons. The combat is lock on lasers with different colors and your robot ai buddies. A line from somewhere else made a lot of sense so I'll use it. " An HD remaster of a PS2 game that didn't exist "

+ dungeons are fun. Different challenges
+ nice customization with your robots
+ good story and VO
+ exploring can be fun

- long load times
- graphics aren't mindblowing
- glitches and bugs are here

7/10. Wait for it to be on sale during Black Friday and get a performance patch

Huge fan of Gears Of War but I felt the beta was terrible by all means, I really hope the finished product will be a significant improvement.

Started Bioshock Infinite from the remastered collection today. Beautiful game, the opening reminds me of visiting Rapture for the first time in the original. The story is great so far, I imagine some white people must've been pretty pissed at the game confronting them with racism in the story 
laugh.gif

Oct 11. SOON

my homies aint big fans of GOW.

I can deff hold my own in it so ill be looking for Nters to party up with 

Oct 11. SOON

I'm in. But only if I get first dibs on all the power weapons first at the start of the rounds. I want Sniper, Frag Grenades and Boomshot same time sorry.

Oct 11. SOON

I'm in. But only if I get first dibs on all the power weapons first at the start of the rounds. I want Sniper, Frag Grenades and Boomshot same time sorry.
cool with me 

just tryna play/win and have fun 

if you start stinking it up with the sniper you gonna have to hand it over to a real shooter lol but sounds good fam

Huge fan of Gears Of War but I felt the beta was terrible by all means, I really hope the finished product will be a significant improvement.
Started Bioshock Infinite from the remastered collection today. Beautiful game, the opening reminds me of visiting Rapture for the first time in the original. The story is great so far, I imagine some white people must've been pretty pissed at the game confronting them with racism in the story :lol:
The beta didn't feel that great but the new footage from the IGN first and the horde mode footage got me back on board. They fixed a lot of the beta stuff

Originally Posted by seandon23  

Yah mo B there like the Jackson 5 James Ingram song B

smokin.gif

Was watching some for honor gameplay from the closed beta.

Game looks very interesting.

The mechanics seem similar to super punch out which is dope.

2.5hr stream of the full verison of Forza Horizon 3.

Last edited:
gow judgement was the only gears ive played that i didnt enjoy my online experience because of gameplay. the gow 4 beta felt nothing like that so i have faith that they will not screw this up.

Back
Top Bottom