• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

You gonna be running the Forza club? @iYen  
If no one else is, sure. IDK if clubs are platform specific.

Since I'll mainly be playing on windows 10.

That version supports up to 4k visuals and 144+ fps.
devil.gif

3WDKBAI.jpg

0bC0Tjk.jpg

jED1D62.jpg

Last edited:
View media item 2174135
Just bought these 2 games for $40+ tax, price matched from Amazon to local Target, I'm new to the series, any recommendations of classes to pick and what game to start first? Neither one corresponds to the other in terms of story right?

Just bought these 2 games for $40+ tax, price matched from Amazon to local Target, I'm new to the series, any recommendations of classes to pick and what game to start first? Neither one corresponds to the other in terms of story right?
start darks souls 3 first. Pick knight and pick life ring as your gift.

This wiki is helpful at breaking everything down(how to upgrade weapons, armor, items.)

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Dark+Souls+3+Wiki

If you care about making sure you don't miss anything, here's a checklist to refer to after your deep into a new area. 

https://zkjellberg.github.io/dark-souls-3-cheat-sheet/

Expect to drop 5 hours of frustration before the game clicks. I believe both games are 40+ hours long each.

I've not played enough of ds2 to answer your last question, but DS games in general barely have a story.

Tips:

Lastly, here's some motivation.

Hour 1 into BB:
Hour 50 into BB:                                                                              ​

Last edited:
 [h1]Virtual Reality pioneer Mark Bolas moves to Microsoft[/h1]
nerd.gif

Forza Horizon 4k will be based in Tokyo and will support VR.

Quote me on that by 9/30/18. 

$20 to whoever proves me wrong.

Last edited:

time stamps were blank

Corrections 
The GOTY Contenders
Podcast Halftime 
The GOTY Longshots
L&R: Kyle loves an update
L&R: A Black Friday scenario
L&R: More games Metal Gear Surviveified?
Time for Bets 
Closing 

View media item 2174135
choose Knight in ds3, raise you health, stamina and def. but that's me, however MAKE SURE TO ROLL, DO NOT DEPEND ON YOUR SHIELD TO SAVE YOU, THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO DIE!
follow that and you'll be fine. game is easy if you learn to roll.
Sif back? :nerd:
maybe, could be an offspring or maybe going back in time.

Today only at Best Buy

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Day One Edition (PS4 or Xbox One) $39.99 ($31.99 w/ GCU)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: Collector's Edition (PS4 or Xbox One) $89.99 ($71.99 w/ GCU)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4 or Xbox One) $19.99 ($15.99 w/ GCU)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS3 or Xbox 360) $9.99 ($7.99 w/ GCU)

Mighty No. 9 (PS4, Xbox One or Wii U) $14.99 ($11.99 w/ GCU)

Mighty No. 9: Signature Edition (PS4 or Xbox One) $29.99 ($23.99 w/ GCU)

RBI Baseball 2016 (PS4) $9.99 ($7.99 w/ GCU

Forza Horizon 3 sitting at a 91 on metacritic. Is this Xbox One's highest rated exclusive?

Tbh, you should play with each of them before you get hella far in the game. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the mechanics, lol rolling is gonna be your best friend too. For a starter though, if you wanna be OP go pyro but Mage is good for pvp. I usually go with the sellsword or something of that sort because I believe they're the most balanced. Forgive me if class names aren't verbatim.

Good luck.

I say start Souls 2 first, it'll make you want to pull your hair out. Lol. I remember last year picking it up for the first time, if you aren't use to that type of game the beginning can be extremely difficult. I can get through it with ease now.

It can be pretty discouraging. 3 really was the easier game in my opinion. Dark Souls 1 is pretty great too if you download it.

Good luck.

I say start Souls 2 first, it'll make you want to pull your hair out. Lol. I remember last year picking it up for the first time, if you aren't use to that type of game the beginning can be extremely difficult. I can get through it with ease now.

It can be pretty discouraging. 3 really was the easier game in my opinion. Dark Souls 1 is pretty great too if you download it.

I feel like the difficulty has gone down every time they release a new one

Back
Top Bottom