Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
500GB - Deep Blue Special Edition - Physical copy in US, Digital in Australia - $299
*Exclusively available at GameStop and Microsoft Stores in the US (and at EB Games and Microsoft Stores in Australia)
Gears-of-War-4-SE-Bundle.png

1TB - White - Available worldwide - Play anywhere code - $349
Gears-of-War-4-Bundle.png

Is the Groove Music Pass worth the $9.99 monthly subscription? I didn't even know about this until FH3 and was interested. Can you play music in the background of any game using this service?

Is the Groove Music Pass worth the $9.99 monthly subscription? I didn't even know about this until FH3 and was interested. Can you play music in the background of any game using this service?
I can't say, since I don't use the service. You can play your own music that you save in your one drive folder(5gb or 15gb).

You can use the groove music app or usb player app to play background music in any game.

So I am just cruising the Coast when I see a XBL name i haven't seen in a while. It was my buddy Drew. Sadly Drew passed away about a year ago. He was only 19 years old. Anyways i see his driveatar, I Immediately pull up behind him and challenge him to a race. It was pretty surreal it was like i was playing with him again on xbox. It was bittersweet, but just another reason to love this game. Thank you for bringing me that moment with him.
frown.gif

Unpredictable.

https://news.vice.com/article/people-are-mad-they-have-to-play-a-black-character-in-fifa-17

Last edited:

Pandora is free there is also a Spotify app like $5 for Xbox think it's still in beta

500GB - Deep Blue Special Edition - Physical copy in US, Digital in Australia - $299
*Exclusively available at GameStop and Microsoft Stores in the US (and at EB Games and Microsoft Stores in Australia)

I caved.

Sold my xb1.

Copping the xb1s during black friday or the storm grey bf1 bundle.

I can't say, since I don't use the service. You can play your own music that you save in your one drive folder(5gb or 15gb).
You can use the groove music app or usb player app to play background music in any game.
Pandora is free there is also a Spotify app like $5 for Xbox think it's still in beta

Good looks.

I was gifted a One S and have been running on that for the past week. No fancy screens or anything, but I do like the controller and the fact that it's smaller and without a power brick.

I caved.
Sold my xb1.
Copping the xb1s during black friday or the storm grey bf1 bundle.

Storm grey BF1? Hmm might have to get rid of my COD:AW one and hop on that

I'm surprised nobody cooked on the FatKidDeals on the XB1 S on target this past weekend. I copped an S for $200.
Soon as I got off work, I saw it already ended hours ago.

I was like.
mean.gif

Corrections - 00:00:55
Destiny 2 Leaks - 00:06:12
Beyond Good & Evil 2 on Instagram - 00:18:42
PSX 2016 Announced - 00:26:49
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice - 00:34:36
Podcast Halftime - 00:36:58
L&R: Castlevania's Future - 00:39:34
L&R: ReFour - EA's Franchises Game - 00:51:22
L&R: Which Games are Shreks? - 01:02:04
Time for Bets - 01:10:30
Closing - 01:15:23

Last edited:
Got that Mafia 3 installing while I'm at work. 
pimp.gif

Thinking about getting the new Fifa just so I can play the Alex Hunter story mode.

Last edited:
Smh the only BC CoD titles anybody really want to play are MW 1 & 2 but they are adding all the other ones but those two. I just checked the store and theyve added CoD2, Cod3 , and CoD WAW

Back
Top Bottom