Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Dude, halo 2 was a remake. They rebuilt the game and multiplayer in a new engine. Halo Ce was remastered already but MCC upped all the games frame rates to 60fps. Doing this stuff isn't magic. It takes time. Game development isn't a snap of the fingers. Porting games takes time. Try porting 3 games to a new platform within a year. When you rush it and don't do a proper beta things break.

You would have an argument if they just included BC versions of the games in MCC like rare replay but that wasn't the case

Last edited:
That would be a valid point if they didn't come out and say that they saw none of these issues in testing.

How do you not see this? That studio employs at least 100 people, you're telling me that not one of them noticed the myriad of things wrong with this game?

Again you don't need a beta to see the things that I'm talking about, just play the game.

You don't need a beta to see that when you move the reticle it flies all over the place like it's on skates.

You don't need a beta to see that if I pick up Rockets at 11:45 and come back at 8:45 the new Rockets aren't there. In CE it's even worse cause everything is on 30 second to 90 second timers and it's all a rolling spawning dynamic and there's 3-10 second delays.

You don't need a beta to see that spawns that were never there before are now there.

No way in hell all this and many more things just went unnoticed. They Knowingly shipped a broken game.

Last edited:
That would be a valid point if they didn't come out and say that they saw none of these issues in testing.

How do you not see this? That studio employs at least 100 people, you're telling me that not one of them noticed the myriad of things wrong with this game?

Again you don't need a beta to see the things that I'm talking about, just play the game.

You don't need a beta to see that when you move the reticle it flies all over the place like it's on skates.

You don't need a beta to see that if I pick up Rockets at 11:45 and come back at 8:45 the new Rockets aren't there. In CE it's even worse cause everything is on 30 second to 90 second timers and it's all a rolling spawning dynamic and there's 3-10 second delays.

You don't need a beta to see that spawns that were never there before are now there.

No way in hell all this and many more things just went unnoticed. They Knowingly shipped a broken game.
I think your maintaining me. I'm not saying Microsoft isn't at fault. Actually they really are and I made sure my digital MCC was getting refunded. But it's like, video game company does a ****** thing. More news at 5.

He probably doesn't notice that MCC doesn't work because he just played the campaigns on easy and stopped playing. Play it on legendary and then comment that it's the best remaster.
Has there even been a true remaster this gen? I don't think there really has been. They're either just running at a higher res or just the pc version ported over. Can't remember seeing a game truly remastered

The only ones i can think of are ratchet and clank remastered, Metro Redux , The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D and Grim Fandango Remastered and maybe Resident Evil
Ah Yea Thx

He probably doesn't notice that MCC doesn't work because he just played the campaigns on easy and stopped playing. Play it on legendary and then comment that it's the best remaster.
Has there even been a true remaster this gen? I don't think there really has been. They're either just running at a higher res or just the pc version ported over. Can't remember seeing a game truly remastered

True remaster as in???

Like something like the ducktates game that dropped a couple years back?
Yea that's a good one

ANYONE ON HERE STILL PLAYING DESTINY? JUST GOT THE NEW CONTENT. NEED RUNNING MATES.

Yeah I'm on it heavy I thought I was the last of the Xbox struggle squad left.

ANYONE ON HERE STILL PLAYING DESTINY? JUST GOT THE NEW CONTENT. NEED RUNNING MATES.

Couple of us on it. Me, bigj, [@=/u/78277/Starfox070]@Starfox070[/@] [@=/u/149604/willypete]@willypete[/@] and [@=/u/40899/DocWatson]@DocWatson[/@]

:rolleyes

dont put that face, why you dont be in the parties with us b :stoneface:

Yo B :frown:

Since people weren't on for a while I stopped checking whose online before I play.

I have to get back into the habit of looking for you fools.

Plus XB1 isn't like 360 where you get notifications once your friends sign on I have to see if that is possible.

Haven't been on the pass few days plus my work schedule changed now.

All excuses for my snaking though :lol: @DocWatson

Spontaneous buy
Hadnt played my 360 since completing Forza 4 100%
Owned all the previous ones, guess the horizon 3 hype got me.
I know ill play forza 6 more as i prefer track based. But ill play horizon for a bit first whilst everyones on it at the same time.
Fifa was free, and il actually play it, all the other bundles were with games i never touch, shooting etc

View media item 2181400

Last edited:
Spontaneous buy
I know ill play forza 6 more as i prefer track based. But ill play horizon for a bit first whilst everyones on it at the same time.
Fifa was free, and il actually play it, all the other bundles were with games i never touch, shooting etc

View media item 2181400

Welcome to the Xbox One fam :smokin

untitledeos1y.png

Yo B :frown:

Since people weren't on for a while I stopped checking whose online before I play.

I have to get back into the habit of looking for you fools.

Plus XB1 isn't like 360 where you get notifications once your friends sign on I have to see if that is possible.

Haven't been on the pass few days plus my work schedule changed now.

All excuses for my snaking though :lol: @DocWatson

You can get notified when friends sign on on x1 tho :nerd: .........

2017's future goty
 Quantum Break Lead Designer, Kyle Rowley Is Woking On Cyberpunk 2077 Now. CDPR Is Hiring A Lot Of People Lately, Like New Gameplay Producer From Rockstar North.

Spontaneous buy
whats your gamers tag fam?

Back
Top Bottom