CoD: Infinite Warfare
CoD4: Modern Warfare Remastered
Gears of War 4
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Halo 5
Star Wars: Battlefront (Death Star DLC)

I've put a lot of thought into this

I'm going to continue rocking with Overwatch and halo 5 sporadically. Wet my whistle here and there

Gears 4 is a day 1 and will likely carry me into November and beyond

On October 21 there is the COD IW beta. This is important because it'll determine whether I go with Titanfall 2 or COD IW. If the IW beta is buns, I can live without MW remastered

Then during Black Friday I'll pick up Skyrim remastered for cheap( there should be some nice mods by that point) and maybe Watchdogs 2 in December

Last edited:
Im gonna see y'all 10 of y'all on gears day 1 and by next friday... y'all back to rainbow six siege and fifa, and whatever else weird crap y'all play. 

So what's going to be the go-to MP shooter this holiday season :nerd:

Destiny: Rise of Iron
CoD: Infinite Warfare
CoD4: Modern Warfare Remastered
Gears of War 4
Battlefield 1
Titanfall 2
Halo 5
Star Wars: Battlefront (Death Star DLC)

BF1 + Battlefront.

Im gonna see y'all 10 of y'all on gears day 1 and by next friday... y'all back to rainbow six siege and fifa, and whatever else weird crap y'all play. 

Correction: You're going to see dudes THAT SUCK go back to rainbow six siege and fifa, and whatever else crap they play :lol:

New Gears gamers in general be like: "This game sucks, they didn't give you an option to switch to first person".

:rofl:

Correction: You're going to see dudes THAT SUCK go back to rainbow six siege and fifa, and whatever else crap they play :lol:

New Gears gamers in general be like: "This game sucks, they didn't give you an option to switch to first person".

Pretty much..

Gears too intense for a lot of these dudes here..

Gears, 2k, FH3

Till Cod4 prolly where I'll spend most of my gaming once that drops. I can't wait

I'm deff rocking gears when it drops if I see anyone on im sending Invites like I said before Ima have no one to play with

How is the customization on fh3?

Of course parts customization. Gear tuning, performance mods, all the basics. Engine and drivetrain swaps still there.

Also wheels, body kits, they added widebody and premade kids like RocketBunny stuff, they have premade customization kits that do body and engine mods for you based on a setup they give you. Turned my 68 Hemi Dart super stock into a full on drag monster with one option. Also you can download tuning options other people have made, for example I have a 600hp Volvo wagon tuned for drifting only that I use in the city.

They added the GMC Syclone this year [emoji]128525[/emoji] got mine slammed running against Ferraris and ****.

I was playing 2K every day since release for hours. Have not touched it since FH3 dropped. I don't realize how much I love these games until I've been just riding around cliqued up with randoms for hours and completely lose track of time.

FH3 is pooping on GT. Open world racing with no structure plus the level of customization and everything being tailored to the user > racing around tracks

You can even customize the races and events. It's no contest.

Last edited:

:smh: R6:Siege is the truth...

How is the customization on fh3?

Of course parts customization. Gear tuning, performance mods, all the basics. Engine and drivetrain swaps still there.

Also wheels, body kits, they added widebody and premade kids like RocketBunny stuff, they have premade customization kits that do body and engine mods for you based on a setup they give you. Turned my 68 Hemi Dart super stock into a full on drag monster with one option. Also you can download tuning options other people have made, for example I have a 600hp Volvo wagon tuned for drifting only that I use in the city.

They added the GMC Syclone this year [emoji]128525[/emoji] got mine slammed running against Ferraris and ****.

I was playing 2K every day since release for hours. Have not touched it since FH3 dropped. I don't realize how much I love these games until I've been just riding around cliqued up with randoms for hours and completely lose track of time.
Is so the tuning is like Forza 6? If so ,I'll make a way to get this technology :lol:

Is so the tuning is like Forza 6? If so ,I'll make a way to get this technology
laugh.gif
You can even import tuning setups that you had from Forza 6

Back
Top Bottom