• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
question,

i tried connecting to the online world of FH3 but it just never works. Is it me or the game itself ? Also tried finding a random Co-op partner but it was searching for hours

like it tells me it found a lobby and to hit X, i hit it and **** never happens

question,

i tried connecting to the online world of FH3 but it just never works. Is it me or the game itself ? Also tried finding a random Co-op partner but it was searching for hours

like it tells me it found a lobby and to hit X, i hit it and **** never happens
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...yer-mode-on-Forza-Horizon-3-for-Xbox-One.aspx
Had the same problem as everyone here, can play online in every other online game, all ports forwarded and everything but I couldn't play online in Horizon 3.

Just tried clearing the cache and now it works, took like 10 seconds to join an online game and it works great.

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.
2. Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.
3. Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.
4. Plug the power cable back into the console.
5. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
6. Turn on the console using the power button.

GetPhoto.ashx

thought i was focused on the car when taking this apparently i wasn't lol need to get my Photography skills up to par

any recommendations lol @DJYoung08  

Last edited:
Man, finally able to load FH3 on PC.

Even on medium this game is gorgeous.

Btw jy venom you my number 1 pick :wow:

Zephyr1983 Zephyr1983

Where can I DL that Hot Rod paint job :nerd:

bostongeorge bostongeorge keeps posting pics of real cars passing them off as screenshots from FH3 :smh:

Nawzlew Nawzlew Imma add you

My GT: Ol DurtyBasterd

7th Chamber 7th Chamber whats your GT, ill add you and that might make it easier to find my designs

In the mean time, Ive shared everything I made, so its listed under my GT. And the Hot Rod design is listed under "hot rod autobot"

Lol people on my facebook tripped out. "Awesome picture, who took it? Your cars looking good" :rofl: its a game yo! :rofl:

Man this crops are a gold mine. I just do donuts and drifts in them till i cleared them all. I got like 250,000 XP's in one drift just doing circle work lol. Hope its not a bug they fix

Add me too for FH3 :lol: need some peeps that play FH3, mostly everyone on my list playing 2k17 or fifa.

GT: distinct101

Lol people on my facebook tripped out. "Awesome picture, who took it? Your cars looking good" :rofl: its a game yo! :rofl:

Man this crops are a gold mine. I just do donuts and drifts in them till i cleared them all. I got like 250,000 XP's in one drift just doing circle work lol. Hope its not a bug they fix

You said you live in Australia right?

How faithful is the environment compared to the real thing?

MS really knows what they are doing with that early access 4 days for $99. I'm fielding for Gears but I can't throw an extra $40 out there for a few days

MS really knows what they are doing with that early access 4 days for $99. I'm fielding for Gears but I can't throw an extra $40 out there for a few days
That price is MORE than fair.

Have you seen the season pass?? 2 maps every month for a year. Ridiculous. 

Price is $50 for season pass, $60 for the game about $120 and change for both.

Use Best Buy gamers club and now it costs $79.99 with tax.

I'm adding all of you on FH3... what's up with the NT crew? Trying to do some co-op missions tonight.

Gears of War Movie info
The film adaptation, announced during a livestream for the upcoming release of “Gears of War 4,” is being developed with Universal Pictures under the eye of veteran film producers Scott Stuber (“Ted,” “The Kingdom”) and Dylan Clark (“Rise of the Planet of the Apes”). A movie based on the popular third-person shooter franchise has been rumored for years, but Rod Fergusson, studio head of game developer The Coalition, said now was the right time to make the leap to film.

“As a way to support the franchise the next logical step was to make the movie,” Fergusson told Variety. “We’d done comics and novels in the past but the opportunity to work with Universal to bring the movie to life was perfect.”

That price is MORE than fair.

Have you seen the season pass?? 2 maps every month for a year. Ridiculous. 

Price is $50 for season pass, $60 for the game about $120 and change for both.

Use Best Buy gamers club and now it costs $79.99 with tax.

Did not know all of that came with the Ultimate edition...copping now.

Back
Top Bottom