Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
MS really knows what they are doing with that early access 4 days for $99. I'm fielding for Gears but I can't throw an extra $40 out there for a few days

That price is MORE than fair.

Have you seen the season pass?? 2 maps every month for a year. Ridiculous. 

Price is $50 for season pass, $60 for the game about $120 and change for both.

Use Best Buy gamers club and now it costs $79.99 with tax.

Did not know all of that came with the Ultimate edition...copping now.
The maps are free for everybody( they are going the halo 5 route and not splitting the player base) The only thing the season pass allows you to do is play private matches and private horse mode matches on all the maps.

See, each month there will be 2 new maps added to the playlist rotation and 2 removed. The season pass allows you to have all the maps for private matches. Public play will still have only what's in rotation. So it's kind of a rip off paying the extra money, unless your a heavy seaports person or have friends that only play privates

Last edited:
The maps are free for everybody( they are going the halo 5 route and not splitting the player base) The only thing the season pass allows you to do is play private matches and private horse mode matches on all the maps.

See, each month there will be 2 new maps added to the playlist rotation and 2 removed. The season pass allows you to have all the maps for private matches. Public play will still have only what's in rotation. So it's kind of a rip off paying the extra money, unless your a heavy seaports person or have friends that only play privates
For me still worth it because your getting to play any of those 24 maps on hoarde. If I am understanding what your telling me its that when the 2 map rotation is up for that month then it is out of hoarde right? 

For me still worth it because your getting to play any of those 24 maps on hoarde. If I am understanding what your telling me its that when the 2 map rotation is up for that month then it is out of hoarde right? 
thats what it sounds like to me. they just swap them out for the 2 new maps of that month 

Yeah still worth it.

I went all out with this one and even got the JD Fenix on the bike collectors edition.

Nothing about this game looks disappointing.

Man been trying to get a RR Wraith in this auction house for about 20 minutes.

Man I payed 267 for my one s 1tb madden bundle from Walmart. I thought i was cooking when I get it. I see y'all scooping it up for 190 :smh:

I coulda gotten the 500gb for 220 but I really don't want to deal with external hard drives and I wanted madden.

Damn where are people copping the one S for less than 300?

Man I payed 267 for my one s 1tb madden bundle from Walmart. I thought i was cooking when I get it. I see y'all scooping it up for 190 :smh:

I coulda gotten the 500gb for 220 but I really don't want to deal with external hard drives and I wanted madden.

you so late to the party that the house is clean and the parents bout to come home right now

Gears 4 is looking amazing. They were giving away 99 Gears 4 Ultimate Edition codes for free on their stream yesterday but wow people got fast fingers to be able to claim the codes and redeem them. Already some hot reviews for the game so far, but leave it to GaymeSpot to review the game at 7/10. :smh: Can't wait to play this game.

Last edited:
Gears 4 is looking amazing. They were giving away 99 Gears 4 Ultimate Edition codes for free on their stream yesterday but wow people got fast fingers to be able to claim the codes and redeem them. Already some hot reviews for the game so far, but leave it to GaymeSpot to review the game at 7/10. :smh: Can't wait to play this game.

That's a BS review the game looks just downright amazing.

Rod did his thing man... he really snapped.

And he was stunting in the banned 31s...

Last edited:

That's a BS review the game looks just downright amazing.

Rod did his thing man... he really snapped.

And he was stunting in the banned 31s...
7/10 isn't bad tho, I mean the story doesn't have much to it, it's as linear as it gets. then the online is there but there isn't really anything to unlock besides gun skins.
not knockin it but yea

there's plenty games I love but got mediocre or bad reviews

way of the samurai series comes to mind for an example

Last edited:
How's NBA 2k17?
If had 14-16 and the my career story was the same boring thing on each one. Is the latest one diff and have new stuff?
I don't really play a big variety of games. But wouldn't mind another for when I finish horizon 3 , forza 6 and fifa17 (although FIFA could bore me having had every one they have ever made)

Aye been noticing these auctions mostly end in buyouts, where's the fun in that :smh: It's anti climatic when youre in a bidding war and then it suddenly ends because of the buyout option :lol:

Last edited:
Ex

you so late to the party that the house is clean and the parents bout to come home right now

My bad I don't have the time to scroll this thread often. Any help would be appreciated blood

Who is gonna be on gears tonight? Just bought the ultimate edition digital copy from xbox marketplace bc amazon changed my delivery to the 11th so I went ahead and canceled that
mess :smh:

Will I be able to go home and download the game so as the game is released tonight I can start playing? First time going digital so I have no idea how that works :lol:

Who is gonna be on gears tonight? Just bought the ultimate edition digital copy from xbox marketplace bc amazon changed my delivery to the 11th so I went ahead and canceled that

Will I be able to go home and download the game so as the game is released tonight I can start playing? First time going digital so I have no idea how that works :lol:
Do you gameshare?

If not, it should already be downloading/installing to your Xbox if you have the fast start (or whatever it's called) turned on.

Do you gameshare?

If not, it should already be downloading/installing to your Xbox if you have the fast start (or whatever it's called) turned on.

Don't gameshare and it said it'll start downloading/installing if I have that option turned on ( I believe I do)

Just went home on my lunch to make sure my game was installing and it sure as hell is! Ready for tonight gonna get in a few games

If you arent in best buys gamers club

Its $99 TAX FREE to get the download code from Newegg.com

mess
mean.gif

Will I be able to go home and download the game so as the game is released tonight I can start playing? First time going digital so I have no idea how that works
laugh.gif
start the download as soon as you've got your code

its a big file  (78 gigs)

Don't gameshare and it said it'll start downloading/installing if I have that option turned on ( I believe I do)
hope you've got fast net 
Its 78 Gigs total

I will be gaming in 4K on my PC tonight!!

It was at 25% when I got home and had been downloading for ab 35 mins or so but I'm back at work for another 3 hours or so it'll be done by the time I'm back.

Back
Top Bottom