Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anybody in here got a BF1/FIFA 17 code and want to trade for a madden 17 code? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Visited my brother for Christmas.

He had overwatch, battlefield 1, cod 4 remaster, and cod infinite warfare on ps4.

COD 2k17 still feels great to play. The graphics of infinite warfare seemed a little better than BO3.

After having played the new COD, it just reaffirms my belief that COD isn't bad/not trying to innovate, but rather people are just tired of yearly COD. 

Activision should just have each studio work on a certain era. Sledge:ww2 Trey:vietnam Infin:WW1 etc etc.

There'd be no more "COD needs to go back to *insert era comments."

Dead Rising 4 on sale on Gamestop and Amazon for $30. About to cop it and there's multiplayer if anyone wants to run with me.

I downloaded that Infinite War trial when it was out. I actually had fun doing those campaign missions.

Didnt touch the MP though.

Just bought Kane and Lynch 2.  The first one is one of the most underrated games ever IMO so I hope this one lives up to it.

I'm having fun with fFXV so far. Usually I'm not really into Japanese games( aside depleted Pokémon) even though I like anime and stuff etc. but the game feels pretty western in design. Also it helps that I got invested in the story by watching Kingsglaive and brotherhood

So far it reminds enough of the Witcher without the extra annoying grindy stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom