Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
First weekend in a while where I was able to game without any distractions :smokin

Played Gears Friday night for ab 4 hour and a few hours Sat and Sun :lol:

ACG always delivers with the in-depth reviews. I actually get a good idea of what a game is like as opposed to crap like IGN.

Will be picking up the game tomorrow, can't wait

Last edited:
ACG always delivers with the in-depth reviews. I actually get a good idea of what a game is like as opposed to crap like IGN.
Will be picking up the game tomorrow, can't wait

IGN is under a big umbrella of other media outlets you should never trust the reviews..

Last edited:
Cant trust nt reviews either
mean.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyone still play division? Just got it, am lvl 8 hit me up if so.

GT: distinct101

Batman: AK was flames.
I do wish the batmobile had been less important to a few of the boss encounters, but otherwise the game provided an unsurpassed playground for Bruce to get his Dark Knight on.

The tank stuff was a bit much, but nowhere near enough to make the rest of the game "bad"
If you let the tank stuff get in the way of your enjoyment, then Im not sure you had what it takes to wear the mantle

Last edited:
Batman: AK was flames.
I do wish the batmobile had been less important to a few of the boss encounters, but otherwise the game provided an unsurpassed playground for Bruce to get his Dark Knight on.

The tank stuff was a bit much, but nowhere near enough to make the rest of the game "bad"
If you let the tank stuff get in the way of your enjoyment, then Im not sure you had what it takes to wear the mantle
View media item 2310130

I am curious to see what Wb does with the franchise tho. I dont think whatever that Suicide Sq thing will be enough, and I doubt they'd let the batman cash-cow fade

Back
Top Bottom