Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Y'all arguing over forza when we all know the real discussion should be about how much better 343 has made Halo.

I didnt think they could outdo themselves after Halo 4... But Halo 5 is really making history.

It makes you wonder how they were able to make something so great out of the dumpy source material that is H1-H3.

Can't believe not being able to sprint in an FPS game was ever considered acceptable.

Y'all arguing over forza when we all know the real discussion should be about how much better 343 has made Halo.

I didnt think they could outdo themselves after Halo 4... But Halo 5 is really making history.

It makes you wonder how they were able to make something so great out of the dumpy source material that is H1-H3.

Can't believe not being able to sprint in an FPS game was ever considered acceptable.

haven't drank capri sun in a minute. Gonna cop after work for nostalgia.
to prove his point?

After like 8 games it finally did?

9* :lol:
Jay-Z-Yikes.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Applied for @E3 press badges.....oh man, please let this happen!!!

As for the FREE SHOTTA shirts, I better get a royalty. lol

Whats everyone playing nowadays?

For me, it's usually R6S, FIFA and BF1

Yeah man that nioh joints look pretty cool.. I wish I hadn't put away my PS4 till I move but when I take it out the box I'm def getting that game

Nioh has been :nthat:
Playing Overwatch with that, BF1 when I'm in the mood.
Skate 3 and NBA 2k17 are my stress free games right now :lol:

The only reason I turn on my XB1 nowadays is to use the Netflix app :smh:. I've been busting a ton of retro games on my RetroPie but the usual current-gen games just don't interest me anymore :\. Only thing really on my radar is the new Zelda on the Switch. Hopefully the next Duty is good, I'm not holding my breath though.

Last edited:
Bruh nothing bout 2k17 is stress free lol 

event when winning **** still stressful cause of the dumb flaws

It's February and that game still gets robust updates... by this time it should of been small things like "updated roster, fixed a bug that made Jason Kidds name Jason Kid"

Bruh nothing bout 2k17 is stress free lol 

event when winning **** still stressful cause of the dumb flaws

It's February and that game still gets robust updates... by this time it should of been small things like "updated roster, fixed a bug that made Jason Kidds name Jason Kid"

There was a reddit title about 3 days ago in reddit.com/nba2k17 where it said We are playing a beta tested game.. pretty much finding the mistakes for them

Not even AS break yet and they are on their 10th patch. That's pretty bad as a company but hey ppl continue to purchase the VC so you know they don't give a damn.

Great game just to man flaws that you can't control

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom