Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
$1,600 I don't mind out because I know it's next gen. Xbox is def not telling anyone that because it wants to finally beat Sony out, developers already saying it's next gen

Finished all the base game achievements on Resident Evil 7 
smokin.gif
 Highly recommend the game, I was skeptical at first but I've played through it 4 times already and really don't have anything negative to say about it. Maybe that the puzzles were too easy.

You N's outcha damn mind paying $1600 for any console :smh:

If the PS3 flopped costing $600 that Scorpio and the similar PS4 update system is going to belly flop when they release if they cost more than $400.

Isn't the Pro out or is he talking about something else?

I thought Sony was releasing a competitor to Scorpio too that was less powerful but still on par with Scorpio.

If the PS3 flopped costing $600 that Scorpio and the similar PS4 update system is going to belly flop when they release if they cost more than $400.

I thought Sony was releasing a competitor to Scorpio too that was less powerful but still on par with Scorpio.

Haven't heard anything like that. Be crazy to release anything else PS4 related after the pro. Might as well just call it a PS5 and move forward.

That Scorpio **** is going to flop :smh:

Sega used to have all these add ons and in between hardware update and they all failed.

Should have saved Scorpio as the next Xbox.

With the price it's going to cost most will not buy especially casual gamers tight for money.

But I could be wrong so let's see what happens at e3 and come release launch.
scorpio IS the next xbox

Haven't heard anything like that. Be crazy to release anything else PS4 related after the pro. Might as well just call it a PS5 and move forward.
yea they only have the "pro"

And a pair of $100 gym shoes every now and then is not the same as a $1600 console.
I sold them on nt and ebay.

IDK what the retail jordan prices are now, but back then I was dropping $125-$150 for a pair.

Hell, some of the shoe packs were like $300. ie Raging Bull Pack.

I was into SBs and Jordans, so there was usually a shoe to look forward to every month or a pair I missed.

So in 6-12 months you could easily spend $1,600 for just about 12 pairs.

The upfront cost for "hardcore" gaming is more, but over-time the cost of copping kicks is much more.

IMO, depending on your taste in kicks. 

Not to mention copping "holy grails."

I sold them on nt and ebay.

IDK what the retail jordan prices are now, but back then I was dropping $125-$150 for a pair.

Hell, some of the shoe packs were like $300. ie Raging Bull Pack.

I was into SBs and Jordans, so there was usually a shoe to look forward to every month or a pair I missed.

So in 6-12 months you could easily spend $1,600 for just about 12 pairs.

The upfront cost for "hardcore" gaming is more, but over-time the cost of copping kicks is much more.

IMO, depending on your taste in kicks. 

Not to mention copping "holy grails."
da real question is what yo closet lookin like now b?

If anybody's interested picked up a pretty decent call of duty bundle today. Best Buy had a sale,

View media item 2333103
Comes with a plaque and some socks, thought it was a deal since Amazon has it up for $51.00 minus the extras. Just copped for the remaster

For all yall who havent bought for honor but are gonna buy it 

People also reporting that once they use the gold code in the case they can play the game without the disc, even though it was only suppose to be for the dlc.

Back
Top Bottom