Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
40 dollar x1 controllers can always be found. its finding an elite controller at a discount thats the problem

When I see a deal on controllers I buy 1-2 to keep so if I get that thumbstick drift I have a back up.

My OG controller had the drift problem, and bought a replacement, but now I'm starting to see signs of the drift again here and there but not permanent yet.

But, I have two other brand new controllers just in case that I got for like ~$30 or so when deals were posted both are the newer style 3.5 mm jack too :D

Also that dude ninja I was talking about that plays fortnite... yo I think it was mentioned by another YouTuber that he has the fastest growth in YouTube history.

Dude had like 10k subscribers and in less than a month he's at 1.2 mil :wow:

Yo that's crazy growth and I know he's banking crazy money off of views.

Major props though from being a old Halo pro to one of the biggest youtubers.

Was seeing $30 controllers often, but I'm guessing those are holiday deals?

Is Ninja doing YouTube live or just regular YouTube videos?

Was seeing $30 controllers often, but I'm guessing those are holiday deals?

Is Ninja doing YouTube live or just regular YouTube videos?

Yeah those $30 controller deals were around holidays.

Ninja streams on twitch and takes two gameplay wins for the day and uploads to YouTube... can't front though dude is super nasty and plays the game on a different level than others. Also, I think he might take Adderall or something how he looks when playing. :lol:

About to try fortnite out for the first time now, but trying to keep my eyes peeled because black cement 3 is releasing periodically now and don't want to miss out on early release so no headaches on release day.

Good for him. If there was anyone who considered playing video games to be a real job, it was Ninja.

Good for him. If there was anyone who considered playing video games to be a real job, it was Ninja.

Yeah def happy for ninja he deserves this success.

I didn't ever think he took video games as a job could be wrong, but I know when he started seeing the subs building and all that money rolling in dude saw an opening and ran with it.

Mad fortnite channels are blowing up now and a lot of the big youtubers are migrating over to it because it's where the money is.

Also that dude ninja I was talking about that plays fortnite... yo I think it was mentioned by another YouTuber that he has the fastest growth in YouTube history.

Dude had like 10k subscribers and in less than a month he's at 1.2 mil :wow:

Yo that's crazy growth and I know he's banking crazy money off of views.

Major props though from being a old Halo pro to one of the biggest youtubers.

You don't get paid off views tho

You don't get paid off views tho

Off of ads though.

More viewers to you and your channel then more ad revenue.

Then you start selling shirts or get sponsored by scuf Astro all that.

More views, eyes, attention towards you still means more money.

Chrissmoove hustled his **** off and is sitting good right now too, but you'd hardly know it from his vids. Few drops here and there and now hardly never. When people start seeing your successful they have resentment towards you.

Only youtubers I saw it didn't affect like that show off the nice stuff you get with your YouTube money is KSI, nadeshot, and some of those Faze dudes showing off their cars. Most others I see people straight salty and hating example fousy.

Off of ads though.

More viewers to you and your channel then more ad revenue.

Then you start selling shirts or get sponsored by scuf Astro all that.

More views, eyes, attention towards you still means more money.

Chrissmoove hustled his **** off and is sitting good right now too, but you'd hardly know it from his vids. Few drops here and there and now hardly never. When people start seeing your successful they have resentment towards you.

Only youtubers I saw it didn't affect like that show off the nice stuff you get with your YouTube money is KSI, nadeshot, and some of those Faze dudes showing off their cars. Most others I see people straight salty and hating example fousy.

Another reason his growth is wild is because of his trolling in games like PUBG and Fortnite, he doesn't just try to go for the win he tries to do it in style. He's not the only one growing fast, Shroud was a nobody either a couple months ago in the Twitch world only CS competitive, but everything will be slow for those guys once Dr. Disrespect comes back in Feb. The most viewed channel on Twitch is Summit and he's boring as hell imo...

Videos games are wild, my boy is signed to a company and he's flying out to all star weekend with all access to everything. He's been grinding for years though.

ChiefEdiri for me.

Play Halo 5 a lot more since it's a lot more pick up and play friendly. A lot more high and lows when playing Halo 1-3 on MCC, especially Halo:CE.

Just have to say it again, but Halo still the best FPS ever made.
PersonalUnconsciousBass-max-1mb.gif

I played a ton of MCC this weekend. If that game had ranks I would still be playing an insane amount of it.

I started the new dragonball game this weekend. It’s cool so far but I haven’t played MP yet.

Saw the MVC Infinite on sale for like $16 so I ordered that. I have very low expectations for it but I can’t say no to the price.

My friends have been playing the pirate game beta. Might want to scavenge the island and pillage loot with them if they buy the real game.

Played H2 over weekend got matched witj 50s and just quit. I wasnt ready for that lolol its been months since i played

Word ranked matchmaking is all out of wack. I'm only like an 8 or 9 right now consistently matching with 40+. Not sure if it's because there's not enough people playing or if the system is just bad.

In H5 I can't seem to get out of Gold tier :lol: . I mainly play solo and more often than not I'll get stuck with garbage teammates. I need to get on that fireteam life .

Back
Top Bottom