Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If your purchasing an Xbox one at this point for the first time, I highly suggest you pay the extra bucks and get an X. It really is the best choice currently for a new Xbox.

Yea they updated the vehicle stuff mostly.

Way more people using mics now online has made my experience wayyyy better

If your purchasing an Xbox one at this point for the first time, I highly suggest you pay the extra bucks and get an X. It really is the best choice currently for a new Xbox.

Got rid of my Day One edition a while back cuz I wasn't playing at all. Deciding to get another 1 due to moving out soon :lol:

Got rid of my Day One edition a while back cuz I wasn't playing at all. Deciding to get another 1 due to moving out soon :lol:

Honestly bro cop the X, my brother has the S and when we compare games to the X you can tell the difference graphically and performance wise.

Doesn't the S support 4K as well?
Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 1.53.16 PM.png

https://goo.gl/fBM9gs

if anything just save up for the X :ohwell: ...worth it.

just ordered a 4K monitor because playing PUBG on 49" TV is no bueno

Yall really like playing on a monitor better than a TV? Ive never played on a monitor.

How much would a nice monitor that makes full use of my One X run me

Monitors have their benefits as far as gaining a competitive edge and in some cases beats stretching a 4K image over a larger display, so higher visual fidelity as well.

It's probably ideal to own both, but prefer TV just because it's more "universal".

I doubt the MCC playerbase is even large enough for ranked matchmaking to work. It'd take too long to find a match. I agree it does suck though.
Can't pinpoint it, but depends on the time of day and which playlist. I can find games on Halo:CE most of the time, but avoid that because my W/L ratio is probably complete ****. While from H2A, H2C, and H3, it varies while sometimes not being able to find a match at all. At most, most matches take 1-2 minutes to find a full game.

Was playing one night was kind of pissed people voted Team BRs on Foundry over Team Slayer on Boundless smh.

Gametype > Map. Not like Boundless and Foundry are vastly different in terms of quality but Team BRs is better than Team ARs by such a large margin that I would make that same decision 10/10 times.

Boundless(can't remember the original name) is the better map plus has a plentiful amount of precision weapons to where there's no excuse to where you can't hold your ground.

Honestly though, I would be happy if I could get the Pit, Narrows, Guardian, Construct, and Heretic all day. Sure there's a few more maps I'm missing but feel those have the best balance and gameplay flow. Cold Storage too.

Dell's giving a $100 gift card on their site if you buy an Xbox One X at the moment. I missed out on Best Buy deal where you get a 3 Month, free controller and free choice of a game if you buy an Xbox One X. Now they're excluding the free game.

Does anybody know if it's risky if you show the back of the physical unused Xbox Live Gold cards? I'm trying to sell 3 Month Golds on ebay and took a pic of both the front and back and dude messaged me saying codes can be redeemed just by checking the back serial numbers and etc. Dude must be trolling.

I'm pretty sure Foundry has just as many BRs it not more than Boundless has BRs and carbines.

The real issue is AR starts in general. It ruins every map.

Back
Top Bottom