Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Surely they'll open it up to create more uniqueness in character creation.

Game has to last long enough in order for it to be worthwhile though.

im over pub g. update killed it.

skill based matchmaking blowsss when u have 15+ wins and a k/d over one. game was haed enough before now i gotta beat 100 killersss and the circle... nah b. i enjoyed not knowing whether it was a potatoe or a demigod i wss going to war with. now 90% of my games are me getting clipped by line campers proning in the tall grass

im over pub g. update killed it.

skill based matchmaking blowsss when u have 15+ wins and a k/d over one. game was haed enough before now i gotta beat 100 killersss and the circle... nah b. i enjoyed not knowing whether it was a potatoe or a demigod i wss going to war with. now 90% of my games are me getting clipped by line campers proning in the tall grass
Git gud?

doesnt matter how good you are when the circle screws you. its why Ninja and Nyth can win damn near every fortnite game and shroud and acculite, etc lose alotttt. the most skilled player doesnt always win in PubG in fact in my expeierence running squads often the best players get clipped first because teammates arnt holding their positions and doing their jobs

My Day 1 is still going strong.

Still want to get my 4K/X soon.

State of decay 2 will be 29.99 good price if it’s a complete game

That Newegg deal is good if no tax...Black Friday the x will probably be 400$ To compete with the pro which had no discount this Black Friday

Only $29.99? I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I sense there won't be a lot of content and perhaps a 2 hour storyline game excluding the DLCs. Hope not.

Only $29.99? I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I sense there won't be a lot of content and perhaps a 2 hour storyline game excluding the DLCs. Hope not.

The original was 20$

There’s going to be an ultimate edition for 49.99 it will come with two future dlcs

It lived a good life bruv.
tenor.gif

I got it running :pimp: check your end we might need to set up GS again

What is State of Decay? :nerd:
State of decay is the video game version of the walking dead.

You raid houses, fight walkers, make sure you're people are good, so they don't turn on you, complete tasks, and increase your group members' stats.

Back
Top Bottom