• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Sea Of Thieves is TRASH

whats the point behind the game serious question ? ive played 3 betas so far and they all sucked

ok you do a voyage and find some chest at a few islands, you take it back to your ship and then drive ship back to turn in the chest for coins.

i had fun for a total of 5mins and that was just shooting cannons at other ships

like whats the end game, is there a winner ?

game was boring for me as well as the friends i played with.

this game is not worth $60 AHA

I honestly never saw what everyone was hyped up about...

I thought it was a me thing.

Finally bought PUBG on NewEgg for $18, used code EMCPSPY65 for $12 off initial $30 retail. I like the game so far even though I'm not good. I feel bad for the original Xbox One owners who play this game with the terrible rendering issues but on Xbox S it's not too bad. Highest sensitivity movement settings still don't seem high enough. Crosshair is not easily seen some times. Hope to get better at this game, really digging it more than Fortnite.

Sea Of Thieves is TRASH

whats the point behind the game serious question ? ive played 3 betas so far and they all sucked

ok you do a voyage and find some chest at a few islands, you take it back to your ship and then drive ship back to turn in the chest for coins.

i had fun for a total of 5mins and that was just shooting cannons at other ships

like whats the end game, is there a winner ?

game was boring for me as well as the friends i played with.

this game is not worth $60 AHA
This is how I feel about the past 2 generations. Most games just don't have a point.
PUBG and fortnight come to mind currently

There’s a kraken in sea of thieves always floating the waters you can push your enemy closer to it or you’ll have to get away or battle it if you defeat you get stuff, there’s different missions. You can play solo or as a pair or as a group with a bigger ship, there’s waves of those Skelton’s and a boss and they adding more.

It’s basically looking like destiny but pirates

Ima give it a shot for its multiplayer experience, and it being the first real RARE game in a while.

Sea of Thieves sounded cool but watching people play it it looks like every mission is the same thing. Go here - find treasure - bring it back to the dock for your loot. Maybe battle some other people on the way. It doesn't seem like there's an over arching story or any meaningful progression.

download.jpg
About to go to gamestop to get a new remote :smh
Was thinking of picking this up until i seen it only had 2 pedals :lol: any recommendations? Or reviews?

Sea of Thieves sounded cool but watching people play it it looks like every mission is the same thing. Go here - find treasure - bring it back to the dock for your loot. Maybe battle some other people on the way. It doesn't seem like there's an over arching story or any meaningful progression.
Want to say the planned DLC is supposed to flesh out the game more.

Anyone ever had their Xbox not turn on?

I have a brand new s or was purchased brand new less than a month ago...went out of town for a day maybe didn’t turn it on in 2 days and today it wouldn’t turn on but it would make the noise...unplugged the cord plugged back in it was all good

But what’s the reason for this problem I see it everywhere online but no actual reason other than Microsoft says not to use surge protector on the s or x...

Before I left my Xbox was on instant on I switched it to energy saving mode I remember the same problem happening with my original Xbox. Any suggestions?

Y'all's man Ninja is out there shattering Twitch records with Drake

Hell yeah man it's crazy.

I didn't get to post my ninja stalking last week but will tomorrow .

I think it kind of leaked how much money he was making and other tubers are a little salty :lol:

After the Drake flex the fortnite pubg gap is gonna get larger
alot larger

it was what was needed to take my crew of 30 ur old dads from Pubg to the "cartoony" fortnite they swore theyd never play. Epic jus made a much better game. i prefer pubg but its so broken it makes it impossiblee to be better than what fortnites bringin

I was reading an article today that Fortnite runs very smoothly on the iPhone X. I'm curious if this will carry over to Android phones or lower end iPhones/iPads

I believe he makes $1.7 mil a month with his youtube and all his other stuff he's doing.

I just saw a leak where he said he makes $25K a day in donations or something, but I don't know if he's allowed to keep those or he has to give it to a charity or something.

The thing with Fortnite is that epic just keeps making it better and better adding new things and challenges and yesterday I was just playing to do those weekly challenges and what not. I want to get to that level 99 and get that John Wick skin :lol:

I see what a youtuber was talking about back in the day when they started getting salty at nadeshot and scump due to how much money they were making and now I see it with ninja and all the attention he's getting. There was this other youtuber I used to follow called 402thunder, but I stopped messing with dude when he made those comments about Kapernick and said he messed up the NFL and they shouldn't kneel because they're at their job or something like that.

At that time 402thunder was approaching like 1mil subs and I saw a vid from him a few days ago where he's now hating on ninja and 402thunder sub count went down to like 700K. Dude said something like ninja is making too much money and why are people donating money to him and he's already rich and making to much money on youtube and he doesn't think people should donate to ninja because he makes so much. Pocket watching ol *** ***** :smh:

I still prefer PUBG but fortnite is fun to mix in. Though for me it’s been way more fun playing with a group. Doing it solo is whatever.

Back
Top Bottom