Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Champion is the highest ranking teir and there are only 200 spots. So you're the 87th ranked player in the playlist out of anyone who's played.

What do you think of the game so far. I'm curious

I think the game is definitely not as fun as other halos for me. I have time to kill before work, and don't even want to play. I remember when h4 came out, I had a little fun, I am feeling the exact same way about this game. I don't think it will be big like other halos, and come one month from now, or more, I can see the hype dieing down immensely. I'm sure the same people who loved h2a will be on still, but that population was very low..
I'm not really a fan of the maps, or how the pistol is the new main gun, although I find the dmr to be better for long range maps of course. Feeling exactly how I thought I would feel about the game before I bought it. It's also the same as the beta
Overall, halo will never be the same. It's a different game now, for different people, imo

Last edited:
Lmfao!!! There was like 3 of us that originally want the elite controller. My how times have changed...
Was gonna say, thought most were against the controller when it debuted.
I went to GS that same day to try to reserve that and Doom.
Anywho, hope everyone who wants one gets one.
These Astros are nice tho! Anyone looking for a new headset and has some $ to spare should definitely check em out. They cost a good chunk, but like the controller, they're worth it.
I just wish the black set was compatible with the X1. I need to get the mod kit to put some color into this thing. And give me noise cancellation from my wife.

Last edited:
After a much needed nap, here are my first impressions on H5's story. I will played it again soon since I feel that certain things will make more sense in a second play through

Pros:
- Fairly difficult on Legendary with 4 people
- Dedicated servers made everything pretty smooth
- It was fun to play
- Contrast between both fire teams is appreciated. Blue team levels felt like classic halo while Osiris felt like the Avengers

Cons:
- Story was rushed and requires you to take a lot at face value (little to no explanation as to why certain events occurred). Feels a bit like Halo Reach where cut scenes start with very little context of the situation
- TV Ads don't fairly represent what this story is about (you will understand once you finish)
- A certain Zealot who played a prominent role in Spartan Ops was written off like a chump; he should have played a bigger role in my opinion
-Enemies move at a slower frame rate than everything else. It looks incredibly jerky at times
- Story has a very cliche plot; 343 needs better writers (story isn't horrible but I expected more)
- This campaign's pitfalls are eerily similar to those of Halo 2

Overall I give it a light 7/10. Not horrible, but I expected more from the story and its obvious that this is the filler title of the Saga which sets up the next title.

Last edited:
No clue what that gif means.

I'm getting tomb raider on day one.
Did you finish MGS V? How'd you like it?
Not even close and I don't like it. The fact that it's not story driven is a huge minus.

Champion is the highest ranking teir and there are only 200 spots. So you're the 87th ranked player in the playlist out of anyone who's played.

What do you think of the game so far. I'm curious

I think the game is definitely not as fun as other halos for me. I have time to kill before work, and don't even want to play. I remember when h4 came out, I had a little fun, I am feeling the exact same way about this game. I don't think it will be big like other halos, and come one month from now, or more, I can see the hype dieing down immensely. I'm sure the same people who loved h2a will be on still, but that population was very low..
I'm not really a fan of the maps, or how the pistol is the new main gun, although I find the dmr to be better for long range maps of course. Feeling exactly how I thought I would feel about the game before I bought it. It's also the same as the beta
Overall, halo will never be the same. It's a different game now, for different people, imo
Appreciate the insight.

I'm 50/50 on the pistol thing. There's not enough bullets in it for it to pull off more than two solo kills to me, but at the same time I've heard that the H5 BR is comically easy to use.

The series hype has died down period , it has nothing to do with the MP. Its just the series is no longer what it use to be because of its age , especially for the people who grow up playing the first 3 , which was 8 years ago (H3 come out in 2007). Nothing is meant to last forever .

I feel like Halo 5 MP is very good but it will not be Halo 2 or 3 and i didn't expect it to be .

I've played two multiplayer FFA matches so far. I must say I do like the game play a lot.

Sidenote , why can't I share my game clips I recorded ? I can from other game but the option just isn't there for my halo clips, that's super lame.

I've played two multiplayer FFA matches so far. I must say I do like the game play a lot.

Sidenote , why can't I share my game clips I recorded ? I can from other game but the option just isn't there for my halo clips, that's super lame.

U can

I was like wtf? lol

Yea, I have a desktop mic I use for streaming and I was like WTF cant he hear me, only to look over at my unplugged mic so I had to restart OBS so it could recognize the mic

Its back up in case you were still interested in watching

Back
Top Bottom