Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Finally.
Capture+_2018-02-27-23-08-53.png

That bush is so clutch for endgame :lol:. Good ****.

Just anything. Not much is fun right now.
Fortnite.

I must have put the fear of god in this squad or something, not sure why only one guy came out. I kept opening the doors and they would run and shut them :lol:

Not the thread for this but this derived for a NT Xbox iMessage chat

Are ripped jeans only for females? Apparantly I dress like a woman according to bredrin from NT.

i have some fire PUBG clips to share also but im gonna go back to work, I wanna see some responses to dressing like a woman and Ill be back later with clips.

Not the thread for this but this derived for a NT Xbox iMessage chat

Are ripped jeans only for females? Apparantly I dress like a woman according to bredrin from NT.

AHAHAH chat must have been classic

but thats the style now a days man few rips in your jeans (not like the women ones where they show almost full leg) most men jeans even got some material behind the rips to not see the skin

you good imo fam, **** i got some jeans with rips :Shrugs:

I must have put the fear of god in this squad or something, not sure why only one guy came out. I kept opening the doors and they would run and shut them :lol:

man i need to get back on and play with you. been awhile since i hopped on pubg in general

These are the “female” jeans. I usually get complimented on them and it’s one of my homies Brand. If anyone wants to dress like a girl I’ll send the link. #supportblackbusiness
D29EB663-C9E1-452A-A357-065B67C8F89D.jpeg

man they aint even close to female janes

have them homies type in female cut jeans in on google

Actually play a good amount of skate 3, so much fun just to cruise around the city and skate parks.

Will definitely try to get Far Cry 5 when it releases.

All those other games I have interest in, but would rather wait until they go on sale because it'll most likely go to my backlog.

Actually play a good amount of skate 3, so much fun just to cruise around the city and skate parks.

Will definitely try to get Far Cry 5 when it releases.

All those other games I have interest in, but would rather wait until they go on sale because it'll most likely go to my backlog.
A couple of those games U can get for $20 maybe even less.

MHW is worth the money however there is so much to do in the game. Mad grinding. It's the only game I play now other than PUBG

Back
Top Bottom