Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Thanks to one of my good friends on the other side of the country was able to cop 1 for me and 1 for the wifey
pimp.gif

Was out all day at mom & pops stores in NYC this past Saturday, the only place I saw them was at the new House of Hoops on 34th street. Didn't check Niketown though, I wasn't really trying to get these.

Was out all day at mom & pops stores in NYC this past Saturday, the only place I saw them was at the new House of Hoops on 34th street. Didn't check Niketown though, I wasn't really trying to get these.

Originally Posted by DuvalChevyBoy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anyone else get a 'back order' message from Footlocker? says they expect to get them in 2 weeks... thinking of just canceling my order

I got one too
Same here, ordered from Champs... anyone get any update on this?  I'm assuming that this happened to all of the FTL.com, FTA.com, Champs.com and Eastbay orders...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DuvalChevyBoy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anyone else get a 'back order' message from Footlocker? says they expect to get them in 2 weeks... thinking of just canceling my order

I got one too
Same here, ordered from Champs... anyone get any update on this?  I'm assuming that this happened to all of the FTL.com, FTA.com, Champs.com and Eastbay orders...
nerd.gif

Yeah I wasn't going to cop but just went on eastbay and saw they still had my size avail.... Called them and the rep told me they were only on backorder because they hadn't got the shipment in yet and the two weeks back order email everyone receives is just a generic message and the shoes are on the way and hopefully they receive them in a few days and that they will ship out within 24 hours of receiving them..

I really wasn't going to bother with them but at 114.99 with no tax on eastbay plus a $15 gift card I had getting them for $99.99 flat I couldn't pass that up. Was a no brainer

Yeah I wasn't going to cop but just went on eastbay and saw they still had my size avail.... Called them and the rep told me they were only on backorder because they hadn't got the shipment in yet and the two weeks back order email everyone receives is just a generic message and the shoes are on the way and hopefully they receive them in a few days and that they will ship out within 24 hours of receiving them..

I really wasn't going to bother with them but at 114.99 with no tax on eastbay plus a $15 gift card I had getting them for $99.99 flat I couldn't pass that up. Was a no brainer

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Anyone looking to get these in the South Bay...Shoe palace at Oakridge mall had some GS and men's sizes left. They are actually really nice in person, if I had the funds I'd copp. Great summer shoe for sure!

Shoe Palace at Oakridge only had about 5-7 pairs left by the end of the night on RD and two of those pairs were purchased by me for my good friend Evisumane123 up there!^^

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Anyone looking to get these in the South Bay...Shoe palace at Oakridge mall had some GS and men's sizes left. They are actually really nice in person, if I had the funds I'd copp. Great summer shoe for sure!

Shoe Palace at Oakridge only had about 5-7 pairs left by the end of the night on RD and two of those pairs were purchased by me for my good friend Evisumane123 up there!^^

anyone looking for these in NYC, they have them in Champs 42st and footlocker 42nd st. Limited sizing though. I believe Footlockher may have left only 9.5 & 10.5. I was able to cop during lunch.

anyone looking for these in NYC, they have them in Champs 42st and footlocker 42nd st. Limited sizing though. I believe Footlockher may have left only 9.5 & 10.5. I was able to cop during lunch.

wore these to play ball last night. i have to admit they felt pretty good. being an avid kobe wearer for the last 2-3 years i was skeptical of switching over  but after hearing how great of a performance shoe these are and how durable they are i decided to give them a shot. definitely felt the difference with the full-length zoom air and the full length carbon fiber plate. but it feels like i'll have to give these a couple of more wears before they're actually broken in, whereas kobe's usually feel good after 2-3 wears at most (for me).

Back
Top Bottom