Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

^

Well, it should be pointed out that he did give out "info" that stated that all Jordan Retros would be double boxed... so there is a little bit of a problem with that (I'm not necessarily blaming him individually... but obviously, with these 12 Low's not being double boxed, that was untrue information).

I do agree that the anger shouldn't be directed to the Eastbay Representative... but anger can be directed to Eastbay as a whole for this ridiculous practice (in many people's opinion). Getting your shoes shipped in a bag is what I expect from low-rated Ebay sellers selling used kicks... not a big corporation that should be trying to avoid damage to their products while in transit.

Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as just not ordering from Eastbay... we're talking about releases that sell out pretty quick on the other sites (NDC)... and FNL has their own problems (not fulfilling orders, waiting to cancel orders, etc.)... so it's sad that one of the other BIG options (which ends up being Eastbay, Champs, FTL, and FTA) can't even pay up to double box (which, as has been said, is something that ALL decent-sized sellers seem to be able to do).

Nonetheless, I would avoid Eastbay/"the sneaker illuminati of FTL/Champs/FTA" whenever possible due to this. This is, of course, personal preference... but I would rather have my money held at FNL than have the box of my kicks completely destroyed (with possible damage to the kicks... I'm surprised that hasn't been reported more).

^

Well, it should be pointed out that he did give out "info" that stated that all Jordan Retros would be double boxed... so there is a little bit of a problem with that (I'm not necessarily blaming him individually... but obviously, with these 12 Low's not being double boxed, that was untrue information).

I do agree that the anger shouldn't be directed to the Eastbay Representative... but anger can be directed to Eastbay as a whole for this ridiculous practice (in many people's opinion). Getting your shoes shipped in a bag is what I expect from low-rated Ebay sellers selling used kicks... not a big corporation that should be trying to avoid damage to their products while in transit.

Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as just not ordering from Eastbay... we're talking about releases that sell out pretty quick on the other sites (NDC)... and FNL has their own problems (not fulfilling orders, waiting to cancel orders, etc.)... so it's sad that one of the other BIG options (which ends up being Eastbay, Champs, FTL, and FTA) can't even pay up to double box (which, as has been said, is something that ALL decent-sized sellers seem to be able to do).

Nonetheless, I would avoid Eastbay/"the sneaker illuminati of FTL/Champs/FTA" whenever possible due to this. This is, of course, personal preference... but I would rather have my money held at FNL than have the box of my kicks completely destroyed (with possible damage to the kicks... I'm surprised that hasn't been reported more).

who cares, yall dont wear the boxes, deal with it
laugh.gif

hey eastbay rep, they want extra boxes, charge them what ever it costs, im sure its gonna be a couple cents due to the sheer volume that east bay would purchase and call it a day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

hey eastbay rep, they want extra boxes, charge them what ever it costs, im sure its gonna be a couple cents due to the sheer volume that east bay would purchase and call it a day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^

Yup, I did say these shoes would be double box, so I do take fault for this.  Every time I checked with my contacts, they said we just double box all the Jordan Retro shoes.  Unfortunately, the one time the personal in charge of this decide not to double box a Jordan Retro shoe, they do not let anyone else know.  After some requests, they sent us a list of shoes they will be double boxing, so now for all the Jordan Retro launches, I will know for sure if they will be double boxing them or not.  I will indicate this in the thread on the day before the release.  Currently, all the launches coming up will be double boxed.

Otherwise, please keep sending us your feedback/pictures so I can keep forwarding them on.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^

Yup, I did say these shoes would be double box, so I do take fault for this.  Every time I checked with my contacts, they said we just double box all the Jordan Retro shoes.  Unfortunately, the one time the personal in charge of this decide not to double box a Jordan Retro shoe, they do not let anyone else know.  After some requests, they sent us a list of shoes they will be double boxing, so now for all the Jordan Retro launches, I will know for sure if they will be double boxing them or not.  I will indicate this in the thread on the day before the release.  Currently, all the launches coming up will be double boxed.

Otherwise, please keep sending us your feedback/pictures so I can keep forwarding them on.

EastbayRep - Ray

forward that #+*@ ray! haha. glad u dont take exception to people getting pissed off tho. bviously its not you, but your the only outlet people here have

forward that #+*@ ray! haha. glad u dont take exception to people getting pissed off tho. bviously its not you, but your the only outlet people here have

Jeez this thread has become an Eastbay bashing thread so I'll get back to the real topic lol. I just ordered my pair from Sneaker Post yesterday for $150, turns out they just reduced to $135.00 today and were kind enough to refund my $15. They also have free ground shipping in the US FTW! Can't wait to get these next week. They still have many sizes left so if you're still looking for these stop by this site.

Jeez this thread has become an Eastbay bashing thread so I'll get back to the real topic lol. I just ordered my pair from Sneaker Post yesterday for $150, turns out they just reduced to $135.00 today and were kind enough to refund my $15. They also have free ground shipping in the US FTW! Can't wait to get these next week. They still have many sizes left so if you're still looking for these stop by this site.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
While we don't wear the boxes, it unprofessional for a company to do business that way.   
Anything, whether it's shoes, jewelry, or cologne, if the manufacturers box containing the item purchased is damaged, then what does that say about a business?  

Eastbay is a warehouse, they can invest into some shipping boxes.   If they need to charge $10+ shipping, then they should do it. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
While we don't wear the boxes, it unprofessional for a company to do business that way.   
Anything, whether it's shoes, jewelry, or cologne, if the manufacturers box containing the item purchased is damaged, then what does that say about a business?  

Eastbay is a warehouse, they can invest into some shipping boxes.   If they need to charge $10+ shipping, then they should do it. 

Originally Posted by jayt206

is this site legit looks kind of iffy

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well put mate !Have to wait till June for these to hit Australia ! Might get a pair off eBay , but planning to pick up the Bordeaux next week ...So many tough decisions
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well put mate !Have to wait till June for these to hit Australia ! Might get a pair off eBay , but planning to pick up the Bordeaux next week ...So many tough decisions
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

frown.gif

Wow til June?  When do you guys get the True Blue's then? 

Originally Posted by Vuey

frown.gif

Wow til June?  When do you guys get the True Blue's then? 

Originally Posted by DReK623

nah....sneakerpost is legit.  

purchased from them several times...

Originally Posted by DReK623

nah....sneakerpost is legit.  

purchased from them several times...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 430AM

Ya'll need to leave EastBay Rep alone... 
laugh.gif

Dude is the voice of NT when it comes to Eastbay deals.
pimp.gif

i have to agree Ray has no control on what EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER wants to do 
at least his here to help anyway he can and his is a voice on niketalk 

sorry for coming off like a jerk Ray

You guys are right, people need to stop bashing him and just acting like spoiled brats.  Like it was stated earlier, stop crying over the stupid box when you get no tax and free shipping.  That is saving you close to $20 right there.  I have had a few boxes dented in the mail, and OMG IT WAS SOOOOOO BADDDD
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

A box is a box, and as was said, who is going to wear the box.  Dont give me that crap about a good buisness uses a box, guess what, the shoes are in a box so what do you need another for?  You whiners are probably the same ones who complain on ebay when I ship shoes in shipping paper.  Big crybabies, if you want the box so bad give me an extra $3 and I would be happy to find one.  Whining like this is why this forum gts a bad rap.  Grow up and stop your btchin!

Back
Top Bottom