Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

camron nope.gif

I only eat when the firm caters and skip homemade sides

Same dudes complaining about the cat probably the same people that wear your shoes throughout your house. Guess what fam, that public/work restroom probably had piss on the floor, now that piss is in your living room floor/carpet.

Serious though, my company has a kitchen and everyone cooks their food the day of.
I’ll eat anything. Y’all sitting here judging people like they’re nastier than the folks cooking ya food I’m restaurants.
Nasty boys in the building

We got a good group of ppl, so definitely. Plus, i work for a restaurant group and we got folks with cooking background that can make some amazing food

Same dudes complaining about the cat probably the same people that wear your shoes throughout your house. Guess what fam, that public/work restroom probably had piss on the floor, now that piss is in your living room floor/carpet.

Serious though, my company has a kitchen and everyone cooks their food the day of.
And what makes you think those ARE the same dudes?

NTers always use the, "It's the same dudes that complain about X but do Y" comments :lol:

I give that answer just based on seeing some coworkers walk out the bathroom without washing hands. If you are doing that where people can see, wtf are you doing in the privacy of your own house?

Shoes off at the door b.

And plenty of soap and paper towel rolls. I need to hear you washing your hands in my house b.

And we was the wash the kitchen sink over and clean on top and underneath the stove as well.

Nope. I eat the chicken that’s always bought from the store and one co worker who I know, his wife make a mean *** sweet potato pie

I wasn't even going to entertain that cleanliness competition

unless White Jesus is descending from heaven to caress your busom himself you're not going to be cleanly enough cause #NTExtremes

I just dont want cat **** or hair in my food or people who dont wash their hands prepping my food man

thats all

Shoes off at the door b.

And plenty of soap and paper towel rolls. I need to hear you washing your hands in my house b.

And we was the wash the kitchen sink over and clean on top and underneath the stove as well.
How do you react when people don’t do it and they walk in with them on?

I usually take my shoes off if they have carpet, or if I see shoes near the door

The Admin group for our agency is small so our potlucks are pretty trustworthy and the Finance Director of my gig pays me to cater the BBQ
pachah1.png

Yes, I do. Because the employees who participate can cook and they always bring good dishes. Plus, it's free.

How do you react when people don’t do it and they walk in with them on?

I usually take my shoes off if they have carpet, or if I see shoes near the door

They usually see the big shoe rack by the door and follow suit.
Studies have shown bare feet and socks are dirtier than shoes. Sweat and oil is harder to remove than dirt.
Best thing is to get some disposable shoe covers for your guests.

61ayOlDDOQL._SX425_.jpg
I have laminate imitation wood floors in my bathroom and someone left a juicy sweat print through their socks on the floor. Definitely thinking bout get some disposal foot covers for guest.
I've been called rude for going to lunch during the department potluck. A lot of people don't have sanitary environments, don't know how to clean food or cook period. As someone who's had food poisoning before, I won't risk it.

Years ago when I used to blaze on my break I forgot all about the potluck and came in with some CFA.

My review shortly after said " not a team player" :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom