Y-3 Qasa

is it just me? The Vista Grey Qasas seem to fit a wee bit tighter and shorter then the older ones. Hence, safe to be half size down or even TTS.

Comparing them to mine triple blacks and black whites...

Last edited:
What's the best deal on Vista Grey Qasa and Northern Light Runs?
Matches had vistas for $217 and northern lights for $179 (I think) plus $20 for shipping. Ssense had northern lights and the black yoji runs for $215 shipped.

Last edited:
Got the Yohji runs in and went .5 down like usual with all my Y3s. The neoprene feels real snug. They could stretch as i had a the older model and they were super roomy.

Had i known you have to pay for returns with END i would've waited and copped on SSENSE. 
mean.gif

is it just me? The Vista Grey Qasas seem to fit a wee bit tighter and shorter then the older ones. Hence, safe to be half size down or even TTS.

Comparing them to mine triple blacks and black whites...
Not just you; the sizing is slightly off with the vista grey. Ordered the same size as my blk/white qasa hi from 2015 and my vista grey were unwearable (too tight; toes bulging through the neoprene). Returned and reordered a half size bigger, and one foot had very minor heel slippage. They were definitely wearable but i am very particular about how my shoes fit.

Ended up returning them and moving on. 

Guys be patient, Vistas should be copped at 200 and bellow, Yohji run 175 and bellow. No one should be paying over $200. Max $215

Just remembered I still have these Yohji Runs in black that don't fit :lol: . Size 8.5. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. $175 + shipping.

Last edited:
Just remembered I still have these Yohji Runs in black that don't fit :lol: . Size 8.5. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. $175 + shipping.
What is your true size and were they too big or small? Just asking cause I just ordered a pair two pair and went tts.

They TTS the 3M yohji boost the first yohji boost actually fit me like half size big

Yes Matches with that awesome packaging! Hows the fit on the Y3 QASA?
I did my usual of .5 down and they fot perfect. They fit a tad (not much) tighter than my black/white but I'm not sure if that is cause they aren't broken in OR because the shoe smaller. Either way for those interested I still recommend .5 down.

Just bought Qasa High in Black/Chamel via Thegoodwillout.com in an US 11 for awsome 213 €!!!!!! there are still some in 12 available

Back
Top Bottom