Y-3 Qasa

I paid $212 shipped during SJS's black friday sale. I went .5 down but wish I had gone TTS. Used a shoe stretcher for a few days though and they're good now.

They hit sale on black friday but otherwise not really. Will probably take another month or so for them to really start hitting discount.

Those are on http://www.matchesfashion.com/us/products/Y-3-Sport-Trail-X-high-top-trainers-1069646 for $180 shipped. I have a pair coming in tomorrow. Not many sizes left. Only UK6, UK8, UK9 are left.
Use code USAFREE for free shipping to the US.
There are other Y-3s on sale too.

So are these waterproof or water resistant?

Last edited:
I paid $212 shipped during SJS's black friday sale. I went .5 down but wish I had gone TTS. Used a shoe stretcher for a few days though and they're good now.

They hit sale on black friday but otherwise not really. Will probably take another month or so for them to really start hitting discount.

Those are on http://www.matchesfashion.com/us/products/Y-3-Sport-Trail-X-high-top-trainers-1069646 for $180 shipped. I have a pair coming in tomorrow. Not many sizes left. Only UK6, UK8, UK9 are left.
Use code USAFREE for free shipping to the US.
There are other Y-3s on sale too.

So are these waterproof or water resistant?

No you'd need to hit them with some crep protect orcwaterproofing of some kind.

Vista Grey Qasas came in. Ordered from Y-3 (even with the $10 delivery charge) on Tuesday night and got them yesterday. They are beautiful. I'm a sucker for grey tonal kicks.

I know I asked earlier so I hope this helps.

Y-3 is doing free shipping right now. No idea how long it's going to last.

Yeah love the vista grey, bought them at full retail... but been rocking them especially in the colder months... great shoes...

I'm looking for Yohji Run's in a US 10 for like $120-150. I missed that Loit finally put them on sale.

The white Qasas were sitting for a long time. Look dope though just a hassle to maintain as with most white shoes.

Vista Greys came in from Mr Porter. Beautiful shoe but the wrong size. Annoyed that their site can't get sizing right and even more annoyed that their customer service was unapologetic.
yeah same thing happened to me. I called them though and the customer service guy was super helpful/nice. my replacement pair should be coming any day now.

View media item 2292277
Was able to get this qasa boot from Harvey Nichols after Christmas for $150. Amazing shoe. This is my first pair of y-3's and I'm hooked.

Having said that, this fits weird as hell. Like, I don't think anyone tried this on before they produced it. If I lace it loosely my foot kind floats inside. In addition, it creates a lump of fabric on the side.

Lacing it tightly makes it kinda hard to bend my ankle- but it looks more structured.

I went .5 down from tts and I definitely have enough heel/toe room.

goddamnit man..ordered the Vistas from Footpatrol when it was linked on here, they had an estimate delivery of january 5. **** still isn't here. They shipped via direct link and i read on another thread that that **** is sloooooooow!. May take up to 5 weeks to get to me =/

Back
Top Bottom