Y M C M B VOL. BLEEDAT

I swear the people selling him cars are fooling this dude like crazy

in all his car interviews he keeps talking about how his cars are one of three in the world (landulaut), one of twenty in the world (his buggati), etc.
he even said there was only ONE excelero manufactured in the world in one interview....like come on, either this dude is really gullible or he needs to quit lying to himself LOL

I swear the people selling him cars are fooling this dude like crazy

in all his car interviews he keeps talking about how his cars are one of three in the world (landulaut), one of twenty in the world (his buggati), etc.
he even said there was only ONE excelero manufactured in the world in one interview....like come on, either this dude is really gullible or he needs to quit lying to himself LOL

Most people who got a 100K+ job riding around a 50k+ car. That's stupid. If his annual income for the past year exceed 16millions (and not counting his collective wealth), 8mil ride is a smarter choice than most people.

And I know for sure that lots of people don't even got anything close to a 100k annual income (with zero, or probably a negative collective wealth (student loan, mortgage, credit cards)) rides around 50k+ cars.

Why we do it? Because of birdman.

Is very obvious that he's the "poster child" for the "industry" because he portrays that luxury life style which brain washes most people to keep on "working" and slaving themselves on luxury items to have a "good" life, so the rich people stay rich. Most people are so dumb.

Identify our true enemies, and stop hating our own selves.

Most people who got a 100K+ job riding around a 50k+ car. That's stupid. If his annual income for the past year exceed 16millions (and not counting his collective wealth), 8mil ride is a smarter choice than most people.

And I know for sure that lots of people don't even got anything close to a 100k annual income (with zero, or probably a negative collective wealth (student loan, mortgage, credit cards)) rides around 50k+ cars.

Why we do it? Because of birdman.

Is very obvious that he's the "poster child" for the "industry" because he portrays that luxury life style which brain washes most people to keep on "working" and slaving themselves on luxury items to have a "good" life, so the rich people stay rich. Most people are so dumb.

Identify our true enemies, and stop hating our own selves.

b407b3c3-1edc-481c-a8f4-132dda5b5687.jpg

No car is worth 8 milli. You could buy 15 lambos and 15 rrari's with that money (not that anyone should want to)

b407b3c3-1edc-481c-a8f4-132dda5b5687.jpg

No car is worth 8 milli. You could buy 15 lambos and 15 rrari's with that money (not that anyone should want to)

what he should do is round up some people and buy the hornets

that'll show everybody you really doin it

what he should do is round up some people and buy the hornets

that'll show everybody you really doin it

Back
Top Bottom