Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

Just checked out the thread.

Man I swear I don't understand y'all dudes on here.

Anytime there is a girl related thread on here there is countless  "Pics?
nerd.gif
" posts in it.

One girl starts a thread, posts her pic in it and she is vilified like she committed a felony.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Y'all dudes are something else.
It really all depends on whatever is posted first.

If the first reply is negative, a lot of NT will follow suit.

NT's snowball effect...
Trust, I know all about the NT snowball effect.
laugh.gif

That aside, the way was she was asking for info was all wrong. It rubbed me the wrong way completely. You could smell the fraud through the screen :lol:

yo ya'll NT ****** are different man... How does someone come off as a fraud for asking a ?

That aside, the way was she was asking for info was all wrong. It rubbed me the wrong way completely. You could smell the fraud through the screen :lol:

yo ya'll NT ****** are different man... How does someone come off as a fraud for asking a ?

Pump your brakes. I watched how she was asking questions and it seemed like she was on NT because it was the "cool" thing to do. It's not about "running" off anyone. At least not in my case. She asked a question to the effect of getting some shoe and it was an easy question. She could have lurked and got her answer. It was obviously a softball question with an ulterior motive. I'm an adult, I don't have time to make fun of a female, but in some cases you question a motive. I'm for anyone, male or female who is genuinely interested in buying kicks, but now everyone wants to be "into" shoes all of a sudden and she got checked. Had she stood her ground, she would have been fine. I don't want people bastardizing something I love just for attention.

G, this thread x Khrysti's 2 locked ones are funny as hell.

Yall curved her *** to Beirut. :rofl:

Bruh i could only imagine the flood in her inbox. :rofl: :rofl:

Pump your brakes. I watched how she was asking questions and it seemed like she was on NT because it was the "cool" thing to do. It's not about "running" off anyone. At least not in my case. She asked a question to the effect of getting some shoe and it was an easy question. She could have lurked and got her answer. It was obviously a softball question with an ulterior motive. I'm an adult, I don't have time to make fun of a female, but in some cases you question a motive. I'm for anyone, male or female who is genuinely interested in buying kicks, but now everyone wants to be "into" shoes all of a sudden and she got checked. Had she stood her ground, she would have been fine. I don't want people bastardizing something I love just for attention.

And you figured all of that out from a simple question?

You're more of a broad than she is..

And you figured all of that out from a simple question?

You're more of a broad than she is..

If that's how you see it, you're in the same boat. Don't assume. Do you know what I read to figure that out. Look up genius, I said specifically, I watched how she was asking QUESTIONS, with and S. Sit down and have some water to quench your thirst.

Last edited:

My G you got ALL of that out of a question about some sneakers? :smh:

Do you know how many pimpled face gif. thirsty dweebs come on this site and ruin the experience with a # of total post and the one female who comes to the website must be exiled. I've been on NT for a long time but it's a ****** sneaker messageboard stop treating this **** like homeland security.

I've witnessed some of the NT world on twitter and ya'll reactions towards good looking women really leaves me scratching my head. It's on some real elementary school i like her so i'm gonna try and disrespect her steez, cats be coming off real MO, but you be cool how you be cool.

After reviewing those 2 threads...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yal are ruthless man. She definitely came off as thirsty I'll admit. But daaaaaaamn, yal went extra hard.

Just checked out the thread.

Man I swear I don't understand y'all dudes on here.

Anytime there is a girl related thread on here there is countless  "Pics? :nerd: " posts in it.

One girl starts a thread, posts her pic in it and she is vilified like she committed a felony. :lol: :smh:

Y'all dudes are something else.

Even online dudes are awkward around females. "She's a fraud" :lol: :smh:

Dat Body is nice :pimp:

This is NT

Things always been the same with female members

BEEN

No female can ever last here

If they did, this would not be NT

If you want female members, go join another board.

"You dudes must want a Kicks and D**ks thread or something.
Post more OP."

LOL.

:lol: :smh: @ this damn foolishness.

Nobody "ran her off". She CHOSE to step off because SHE felt some kind of way.

C'mon now... we've seen heads get DONE on here and they haven't gone anywhere.

Everyone (male and female) has been roughed up (for lack of a better term) on here at one point or another and you're no exception.

Back
Top Bottom