Yea Boi!!! ALL MY FELLOW NY'ers come in here, who's going to the parade this tueday?

YEA SON!!!

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

They start at 11 AM and then end at 1 in city hall. I'm gonna have to cut the whole day to make it i dont know yet but
pimp.gif

Not a Giants fan but I would love to be down there and take part in the festivities.

Another great reason to be from NY.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

props to yall beating a qb on one leg, must feel real good about your team

you got it all wrong young man. Being pressured the whole game and sacked FIVE times is a pain in the rear. That's somethign Brady has not felt theentire season. Guess the great one couldn't adjust.
roll.gif

Lucky *%# fans, I'm jealous. This has gotta be the best feeling, the best playoffs ever for ya'll. To win against the Cowboys on a late INT, to win inOT vs. the Packers in an up-and-down game, and now, to upset the Patriots in the freakin Super Bowl, in a down-to-the-wire game
smh.gif
Must have the grayest hairs ever but there ain't no better feeling than alast-second win and ya'll damn near experienced every playoff game like that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

starts at 11 and ends at 1 down the canyon of heroes (lower manhattan near city hall)

cityhall1996.jpg

parade.JPG
word....must be the greatest feeling for an athlete to go down the Canyon of Heroes in Nyc like Mark Messier and all of the other NY sports heroes
eek.gif

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

props to yall beating a qb on one leg, must feel real good about your team

laugh.gif
damn salt. you know if he won there wouldn't be any discussionabout his leg.

Back
Top Bottom