Yea Boi!!! ALL MY FELLOW NY'ers come in here, who's going to the parade this tueday?

Please pay no mind to any of FRESH's posts as they've all been hidden and he's been banned from the Sports forum until the excitement surroundingthe Giants victory dies down or he promises to stop trolling.

Re: the topic, I wish I could be there. I've never been to any of "my" teams championship parades.

regional forum?

thanks for killing the thread
laugh.gif

I'm taking off from work, bringing the girl as well.

Where you guys meeting up, I wanna swing by and just hi five everyone.
laugh.gif

.Why Tuesday man? WHY? The one day of the week Im not interning so I wont be in manhattan
mad.gif
...and my class tuesdays is sports economics...if I skip, my professor willdefinitely know why. Seems like kind of a jerk so he might not be cool with letting people go. Smh

I gotta work
frown.gif

I'm so tight.

This is once in a lifetime event too.

Come on Knicks make it up for me and win a championship.

^^^^^^^^ dude you're going to have to wait till you're like on a wheelchair and you can barely see

i missed it i was going to go i took the nj train at 9am back to my campus and at every nj subway stop there were like 10-20 people on each station headed forNYc with giants jerseys on

Parade was awesome. I read in the paper that the City Hall tix were being raffled, apparently it was only VIP. Kinda mad I missed the Strahan, Manningspeeches.

I'm hoping we have one of these again in November. I missed all the Yankee ones in the 90's cuz my mom didn't want me to miss school. SMH

Back
Top Bottom